November 14th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Ferrari 575 and Aston Martin Vanquish S will be on. 8)

is this the one where both of them are on the track at once... anyone know what else is on the episode

andyhui01 said:
is this the one where both of them are on the track at once...
Yeah.

Some other stuff for the 14th November episode, besides the 575M GTC and the AM Vanquish S:

- James and Richard spend 24 hours in the new Smart ForFour
- playground fun with a game of car conkers.
- Star in a Reasonably Priced Car: Jimmy Carr

Wutputt said:
- James and Richard spend 24 hours in the new Smart ForFour
That sounds like it's gonna be pretty funny.

"Knock knock"
- "AH!!!"

Good to see James contributing to a review again. He's getting funnier every week. As for the Ferrari vs Aston part, any idea who the drivers are?

(@wutputt: ik heet u welkom als mede AW forummer ;) )

In the preview watching that split second drift or tsuiso of the DB9 and the 575 is just SO AWESOME>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPG900 said:
Good to see James contributing to a review again. He's getting funnier every week. As for the Ferrari vs Aston part, any idea who the drivers are?

(@wutputt: ik heet u welkom als mede AW forummer ;) )
Jeremy and some race, rally or test driver?

(@spg900: ik dacht al. Het zou nogal een toeval zijn moest er nog iemand anders met diezelfde nickname op het internet rondlopen ;))

Thanatos said:
yeah right jeremy :clarcksondrive:
Anyone who says that about clarksons driving now clearly hasn't seen his new DVD release, he's actually quite impressive in that, i was quite surprised the standard was pretty damn good throughout :D :D which i hope these screen shots taken from the rip go somewhere towards showing :D

bscap445.jpg

bscap360.jpg

bscap244.jpg

Sorry to go slighly off topic

alsw1234 said:
Thanatos said:
Anyone who says that about clarksons driving now clearly hasn't seen his new DVD release, he's actually quite impressive in that, i was quite surprised the standard was pretty damn good throughout :D :D which i hope these screen shots taken from the rip go somewhere towards showing :D

bscap445.jpg

bscap360.jpg

bscap244.jpg

you know that in his DVD's there's a lot of driving not done by him right? :roll:

Renesis said:
alsw1234 said:
Thanatos said:

bscap445.jpg

bscap360.jpg

bscap244.jpg

you know that in his DVD's there's a lot of driving not done by him right? :roll:

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of it is him, also have eyes and am able to tell what jeremy is doing and not :roll:

Thanatos said:
yeah right jeremy :clarcksondrive: maybe in the aston but not in the ferrari, that ferraris drift is a masterpiece.
The 575M GTC isn't certaibnly driven by him in the preview. But I saw a glance what I thought was a tall guy with curly hair in the Vanquish S.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of it is him, also have eyes and am able to tell what jeremy is doing and not

then you know that he does the chit chat and another non Clarkson looking driver does the wild stuff :wink:

unless it ends up in a cloud of smoke, then it's usually Jeremy :lol:

Renesis said:
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of it is him, also have eyes and am able to tell what jeremy is doing and not

then you know that he does the chit chat and another non Clarkson looking driver does the wild stuff :wink:

unless it ends up in a cloud of smoke, then it's usually Jeremy :lol:

waiting for some proof/ examples :roll: ..... otherwise its just idle speculation based upon the unfounded opinion of someone who clearly dislikes these dvd's :roll: .... just like last night when you stated
Renesis said:
more than 50% of the content is either old stuff seen in TG or crappy crash videos or police chases movies you can see on TV :roll:
I still disagree with you on that one, and you only came up with one possible occasion of a repeat as far as i recollect, which is just a tad off 50% of his dvds being reused material/ car crash vids :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.