November 14th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh Viper replied but didn't lock this and open the other. Did he already forget his new rules? :lol:

*has been waiting since last night for the new topgear episode*

i'm new here, but anywho, thanks to everyone involved with capturing and uploading of these episodes, alot of people on the fourm that i heard about this site on, really look forward to mondays for watching topgear episodes.....

*goes back to refreshing the downloads page once every 5 mins....*

I love ur avatar...very nice

hey dude its not gonna be here for a while...VUK is the one who records it and the Viper has to upload it to DL it

Dark_Templer_102 said:
I love ur avatar...very nice

hey dude its not gonna be here for a while...VUK is the one who records it and the Viper has to upload it to DL it
k i c
any chance later tonight (10ish est?)

No... VUK still has to record it. It will air in two hours. So I expect it here tomorrow.

SPG900 said:
No... VUK still has to record it. It will air in two hours. So I expect it here tomorrow.
right, thanks man

where in canada are you from?

and is your maliby a 4cyl or v6?

both suck anyway.. my dad has a 2003 one

lil north of toronto (not too far tho, just south of the 407....), and the sex machine (jks) has the 3.1 V6, its not good, but it could be alot worse.....
and don't say it sucks, i'll feel gulity driving it tomorrow *tear*

anyway, the new malibus are really gay so atleast i know my family won'd be getting one of those again.....

Netwizard said:
now...anyone know what song was played when the stig was taking the aston round the lap?

Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only

If that smiley refers to the song, I can only nod. Why would you want to know about Chesney Hawkes? :lol:

Still no sign of it on the FTP. :?

well takes like 4 hours to upload then viper has to download it and torrent it and it's not even started yet so forget it for tonight..

Naaw :cry:

yeah :?

going to bed now, I just checked again for you guys and there's still nothing so either vuk had probs or maybe just skipped the uploading cause viper said he wouldn't update the site...

I should add him to my msn to get some news.. :roll: :wink: I'm always the least informed of the bunch! :lol:

Thanatos said:
yeah right jeremy :clarcksondrive: maybe in the aston but not in the ferrari, that ferraris drift is a masterpiece.

hm, weird. seems to me that he did pretty well in the GT3RS against Luca in the 360CS

kamyarsad2 said:
http://www.uknova.com/browse.php?search=top+gear&cat=0

yeah, i'm grabbing it from there...i'll grab VUK's whenever it's released and use that for my archive...

Status
Not open for further replies.