November 21st, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
too cool for school dude !!!!!

I'm green of envy, hope it was worth it :)

So Hammond did actually buy the Dodge?? Good for him I say ... though he'll need to make his garage bigger :lol: So I guess he sold that old 911 to afford the Dodge ...

haz

He didn't say . But Jeremy was taking the Mickey all the time by calling him a Wh*re for opening every Supermarket etc going. Also the wheels are special Japanese ones designed by Hamster Hammond himself !!

damians, you're a lucky being in the audience of TopGear. It must have been good fun. Damn, I also want to be in the audience :D

**Updated ep info**

C.Slater not testing the morgan aero, my mistake :wink: .

Top Gear 2004 series five -5

-- Nov 21 -- This week Jeremy takes Jag's S-Type diesel on Germany's Nurburgring, the longest and most terrifying race track in the world. Six historic MPVs are pitched against each other on the race track. The BMW 1 Series elbows its way into the small hatchback market and Richard Hammond and James May pay tribute to the London Routemaster bus. We revisit the iconic Mercedes 300SL Gullwing. There's the fifth instalment of Top Gear Restoration. Richard drives the fearsome Morgan Aero 8 GTN. Christian Slater/Star in a reasonably priced car

Don't think the bus is in the program and I can't remember the 1 series but I may be wrong :? Oh and definatly no fifth installment of restoration ripoff

Damian

As a note....

There was an article in the early 90s that Clarkson wrote about his experiances in an E30 M3 around the ring in a large event they have in Germany every year. Kind of a BMW club race weekend. I'll see if I can't find it and post the scans of it up.

There is nothing mentioned about the 1 series this weekend in the preview on the site of Topgear. Any news on that? Could it be that they won't show it when they said they would for the second time?
Any news on when they'll drive the new M5?
thx

my ep info is a bit messed up then. :|

ill have to correct it when i know whats gonna be on and if there is a week off etc.

If i remember right a few years ago in the magazine they raced Clarksons Ferrari in the ring against aload of super cars and i think a BMW (sorry cant remember the tuner it began with S spanked then all)

Damian

damians said:
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Top Gear this week due to the Snooker finals

Damian

@ andyhui01

I thought that that was on the 28th that there was going to be no Top Gear. According to the RadioTimes, it is going to be on on the 21st but not the 28th.

He's Quoted me from the 28th forum for some reason ???

Definately one this weekend and snooker finals next weekend

Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.