• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

November 29th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG

RadioTimes said:
Caravan Racing
On tonight's programme, Tiff goes caravan racing; Tom Ford test-drives the new Land Rover Discovery; and Vicki celebrates the enduring appeal of the Porche 911.

Really looking forward to the 911 bit. I hope she does a big history of it and tests a lot of the earlier models :)

I hope she drives them naked

caravan racing? that would be something to laugh about

watching it at the moment :)

Do you keep the adverts on the dls, I've never dled one. Just asking as this ep has an ad for the latest Top Gear DVD. Thought it might be interesting.

anyways, it's back on now, will post my op when the spec ep thread gets created.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
logo said:

I hope Vicky and Nadine (Nurburgring) attempt to share - while naked and greased up - a unicycle :p
You guys are such horny little kids. :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
logo said:

I hope Vicky and Nadine (Nurburgring) attempt to share - while naked and greased up - a unicycle :p
You guys are such horny little kids. :lol:

dunno about "horny" and "kids" bit but i'd kinda like to see that too lmao

Anyway great episode, they had disco 3 on as well

encoding as we type? ... will be released very soon

damn i love my new avatar, best ever :lol:

hope the caravan racing is as good as the people mover racing that hammond did on TG that looks like fun!

Well, I have to say that this has to have been one of the best FGs that I've ever seen. But then again, I haven't watched that many. Seriously, awesome episode though. :)

lol its cool, uploading now eta (untill viper can dl) 1h 40min

Status
Not open for further replies.