• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

November 8th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
good good. I have to say that I really enjoyed this episode. It was a nice look at some of the best British cars in existence and I enjoyed the reviews too.

<--- Getting more and more impressed with Fifth Gear.

Yeah it was interesting but it was so obvious which one they would give out..

they can't afford to give an aston :roll:

Time is up :p

Renesis said:

haha i thought of that too

VUK said:
Renesis said:

Same. :lol:

Dodn't like the episode myself. Too much of the British tooting their own horns. Last week's was WAY better. 8)

Am I blind, or are you guys talking about an episode that isn't available for mortals like me yet? :shock:

;)

I'm torrenting it now. :p

Released. :)

ia m disappointed with Tiff.. he said the Bentley Cont. GT is the most powerful 4 seater coupe in the world.. when he obviously knows the CL65 has much more power

Isn't the Continental GT much roomier than a CL65? I dunno for sure but are those back seats on the CL usable?

they absolutly are usable.. my dad has a CL500 which is the same in the back as a CL65.. and i fit back there with plenty of leg room.. i'll try and take pics

I liked it...if not just for the love of the cars featured...I ignored their British bias. :p

MercedesAMG said:
ia m disappointed with Tiff.. he said the Bentley Cont. GT is the most powerful 4 seater coupe in the world.. when he obviously knows the CL65 has much more power

FG and TG always give biased reviews... somehow bristish cars are always perfect

i saw a S65AMG at school...AT MY SCHOOL! (private school) nice looking beast...only I gave it a second look..everyone was like "bah" (rich ass school i go too) S600s are not considered "cool" cuz too many ppl own them

Viper007Bond said:
VUK said:
Renesis said:

Same. :lol:

Dodn't like the episode myself. Too much of the British tooting their own horns. Last week's was WAY better. 8)

The only thing I liked was the shirt Vicki was wearing in the Discovery :p