• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

November Exercise 1

ATsucks

I'm sick of coupes and sport sedans!

Chevy Colorado Extended Cab withOUT the works (because that's your job! :mrgreen: )

http://img36.imageshack.**/img36/2742/contest5va.jpg

full 1600 version

Good luck all!

[Edited by Raheel Q]

Stickied It....

Looks like someone photoshopped the front of it... Badly.. :yucky:

The image was taken from a Chevy PR site, I don't think its a chop, it looks authentic to me,

if everyone is okay with this image, mods please sticky!

well as they say

have car, will chop!

Thank you. :). Much more freedom with this one :D.

So far this has been a really fun learning lesson. I really got some things down, its very rough on the edges, but I love it!

How's is everyone's chop going? Sent mine in a few days ago. I always hesitate doing that because I worry about looking at it again later and then wanting to change it, but I do it anyway because otherwise I waste too much time staring at it :oops:

you can participate in as many or as few exercises as you wish (though we encourage you to enter them all). There are 2 a month, and I believe all the points are added after 3 months to announce an overall winner, someone correct me if I am wrong here.

Still haven't started but I do have today off, so I might get something done.