No 56k: Novitec gets bored with tuning Ferraris

There are bits of coolness in this car. Don't know... part of the doors, maybe...

But it still is seriously ugly. Particularly the front bumper.

It looks like shit. They just butchered by a perfectly normal and beautiful F430. But the power is awesome, though.

I wouldn't exactly call the standard F430 beautiful....

*cough* You have any idea who you talking to? This man is so beyond being a diehard Ferraristi, Luca di Montezemolo is actually a Gman333isti.

They're bored of tuning Ferraris so what do they do ? They tune another Ferrari. LOL.

You haven't seen one in person, have you? I've seen several and they are gorgeous, and this is coming from someone who is a major Porsche man!

You haven't seen one in person, have you? I've seen several and they are gorgeous, and this is coming from someone who is a major Porsche man!

I have had a lot of experience with the newer Ferraris, and I just can't find any of them attractive. It's such a shame since the 550 and 355 were so gorgeous, because there haven't been many good looking F cars since...

I would, but then again, it's only my opinion.

There's something about seeing the F430 in real life that makes you really appreciate it's design - they're lots of subtle things that you don't pick up in pictures, like the Pininfarina badge, beauty of the engine bay and the noise! :eek:

*cough* You have any idea who you talking to? This man is so beyond being a diehard Ferraristi, Luca di Montezemolo is actually a Gman333isti.

OHSHI-

I agree that the F430 looks much better in person. And who the hell does NOVITEC think their gonna fool with this monstrosity?