Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

• Tee shirts and chocolates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Z remote control car

• Brake clock

• Total voters
Blind_Io said:
I found that out the hard way when a bee hit me in the face at 70 mph.

It was no ordinary bee..

http://img213.imageshack.**/img213/2829/flyingbeelw1.jpg
You're saying?

kurtiejjj said:
Well maybe I am getting a little irritating with safety stuff, but there are a lot of things to consider when buying a professionel helmet: Carbon fibre? Other fibres? Fire proof? FIA approval (different classes) et etc.

Point is without the right helmet, so without FIA approval, he won't be able to wear it in any races or worse on normal show stuff when the health & safety executives go to totally mental with safety (they will)...

So please consider as the website adressed earlier by myself and other is for RALLY stuff, could be different...
Simpsons comply with FIA standards. They're pure racing helmets.

Blind_Io said:

I had a large june bug smash into my face at high speeds a few summers ago. Fortunately, I was wearing a non-open face helmet, so it just splattered on my visor. The sucky part was that the guts were so thick that I could barely see and had to pull over and wipe it off with my shirt sleeve :p :lol:

jeffy777 said:
Blind_Io said:

I had a large june bug smash into my face at high speeds a few summers ago. Fortunately, I was wearing a non-open face helmet, so it just splattered on my visor. The sucky part was that the guts were so thick that I could barely see and had to pull over and wipe it off with my shirt sleeve :p :lol:
I had one as well, the back-end of the poor fella was intact, looked like he went through and got stuck half way.

Looked as gross as it did funny. :roll:

PieceOfTat,

I guess you don't get Invader Zim over there. This is a refrence to a cartoon show here about an alien invader. In one episode his spaceship crashes because he hit a bee. Of course he assumes that it's no ordinary bee, but some kind of death-bee.

"Once I have exterminated the humans I will begin my war *dramatic pause* on the bees!"

Check it out, the series is hilarious.

Blind_Io said:
PieceOfTat,

I guess you don't get Invader Zim over there. This is a refrence to a cartoon show here about an alien invader. In one episode his spaceship crashes because he hit a bee. Of course he assumes that it's no ordinary bee, but some kind of death-bee.

"Once I have exterminated the humans I will begin my war *dramatic pause* on the bees!"

Check it out, the series is hilarious.
Sounds my kind of humor, i will! Thanks. :)

Invader Zim rocks.

I'm going to head down to Blackfoot motorsports on Saturday to get an idea of what helmets they carry. I'll bring back some pictures so you can see what kind of selection they've got.

BerserkerCatSplat said:
Invader Zim rocks.

I'm going to head down to Blackfoot motorsports on Saturday to get an idea of what helmets they carry. I'll bring back some pictures so you can see what kind of selection they've got.

oh i forgot about them they should have some nice stuff there was well

as noted in another post, the hamster has been transferred to a hospital in the south, so unfortunately it will be a little more troublesome for me to hand deliver the gift :(

We have enough cash. A buspass for you back and forth is surely in there somewhere. :lol:

Overheat said:
as noted in another post, the hamster has been transferred to a hospital in the south, so unfortunately it will be a little more troublesome for me to hand deliver the gift :(

Could we...express..mail?

wooflepoof said:
Could we...express..mail?

We could....but "Suspicious package sent to BBC presenter" sounds so much less interesting than "Crazed fan carrying large box forcibly removed from hospital ward"

Joking aside, it'd be the ultimate personal touch if it were delivered. Do we have another established member (not a joined-last-week n00b) who lives near Hammond's current hospital?

the problem is we dont know where he is do we?

we may have to resort to trying to get it dropped off at the BBC ..... ?

we'll be told in time. just keeping it secret for security while he's taken there... i think

we can wait and see

as for 6 months pah! he recovered from serious injuries in a week so he'll be back on his feet soon, and already has been (does that make sense?)

matt

You can do what my friend is doing for my project - just mail it to the Studio. It ought to get to him from THERE.