Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

• Tee shirts and chocolates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Z remote control car

• Brake clock

• Total voters

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
Now that we're rolling in the dough, what do we want to get for hammond?
It should be something thoughtful and useful, b/c hospital is boring.

You really think a 36 year old man is going to want a xbox? Get him something he could enjoy, I like the idea of the crash helmet cause its original and he will never get anything like it.

Something for the family, in addition to Hammond would be nice. But I also like the idea of the helmet. It's pretty original, and probably something Hammond will never forget.

I think the helmet is a fantastic idea - but we need to find someone in the UK willing to do it. As well, it'd be good to know what size of helmet Richard wears.

The other stumbling block is that getting a helmet custom-painted isn't going to be quick - we're talking 2 or 3 weeks, probably.

I'm currently trying to track down a British helmet painter, but Google is being unfriendly.

For one thing, the age group from 25-36 is one of the biggest consumer groups for video games. I know many people in their 40's who like xbox.

Inside the helmet should be a tooth whitening kit and some other things here and there =|

as well as our letters folded up!

I voted for the helmet and filling it with stuff for the kids is a great idea.
Choccies and plush hamsters perhaps.
And throw in a T-Shirt too.

That last idea sounds the best. The first airbrusher seems to be the best, so if we could contact him vis-a-vis pricing, that'd be great.

ESPNSTI said:
I voted for the helmet and filling it with stuff for the kids is a great idea.
Choccies and plush hamsters perhaps.
And throw in a T-Shirt too.

Bingo - that's the winner right there.

VR6 said:
You really think a 36 year old man is going to want a xbox? Get him something he could enjoy, I like the idea of the crash helmet cause its original and he will never get anything like it.

I bet he has already got one, AND probably an xbox live account under the name "Master Chief Hamster" or something :lol:

What about a white Bell helmet, just plain all white.. just like you know who... :D

I like the idea of the helmet as it would be something personal and cool.

Although where do you get such a thing and how much will it cost? How much have we raised?

I'm also a little worried about sending someone who is recovering from a serious brain injury a crash helmet.