Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

• Tee shirts and chocolates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Z remote control car

• Brake clock

• Total voters
the helmet filled with some goodies :)

i think we should get on the gift asap though - concidering his improvement!!! :D

I'm for the helmet :D

another idea....

get him a remote controled car with a little hamster teddie in it, he can then race it around the ward just to keep his passion going... well thats the just the humour and boredom part and once hes finished with it willow or izzy can nick it... also did do a Very Very rough drawing at work, which could kinda be spray painted on the back of a helmet...alot more better than that but im just visually giving an idea.

little image of it...

th_ha.jpg

and the url of it if you wanna see up close..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Fridaysgirl/ha.jpg

i think we're going to have to decide for definite soon or we'll run out of time. i like all the ideas, just a shame we can't get them all

matt2000 said:
i think we're going to have to decide for definite soon or we'll run out of time. i like all the ideas, just a shame we can't get them all

I think the poll makes it pretty clear what we should do.

oh OK i forgot about the poll :oops:

Good. Viper should try and make contact with a professional airbrush artist asap and make the order. This has to be delivered before Friday imo...

We gotta come up with the colors and stuff though... I personally don't care as long as it won't look like like the hair of an ecstacy popping dutch raver.

Base color
HAMSTER on one side - HAMMOND on the other
Comic book hamster in a Top Gearish pose, with a button down shirt, big fat whitened smile and holding up a sign along the line "tested for speeds up to 300 mph"

Im pretty sure were gunna go w/ the helmet,

I was thinkin somethin like this
http://img206.imageshack.**/img206/6621/hamster118no2.png

Are we gunna have ano9ther thread for what we want to put on it?

I love the helmet idea, only thing is we need to find out what head size he is! I like the idea of a black or a blue helmet with the image that wooflepoof has come up with (in colour of course!) printed on it

wooflepoof said:
Im pretty sure were gunna go w/ the helmet,

I was thinkin somethin like this
http://img206.imageshack.**/img206/6621/hamster118no2.png

Are we gunna have ano9ther thread for what we want to put on it?

Thats what I was trying to put down but really couldnt lol... Very good cartoon picture, lovin the eyes and teeth , defo airbrush artist.
usually they probably will keep to a base idea but also put a little twist on it also.
But Im all for the helmet, Hammond would defo use it, both for his motorbike and also on the show.
I agree with maximus black background with black shield on the front , then the picture maybe with the name in his fav colour?

If we could fit a slogan on somewhere, how about "I AM THE HAMSTER" in the same font as "I AM THE STIG"?

ok lads my friend owns a motor sport shop here in ireland.. i can get a helmet off him.. the cheepest is a sparko one for about 200 euro and airbrush is about 300 euro..

a pelter helmet ( the best around) is about 500 euro..
INTPRORALLY.jpg

the cheepest is the sparco one.. if im right about 300 euro or so..
sparco_open_face_pro_jet_helmet.jpg

ill ring a rally driver friend who has got his helmet done... if you want you i would do teh helmet... and then post it over to england or something like that.... pm me if you want more details or me to do it....

i also think we should get the pistons... with get better soon from finalgear.com...

and the t-shirt...
theres loads of cash to go around...

I'd say let's not skimp on the helmet quality (in case he actually wants to use it) and go for the more expensive one.
(That Peltor one looks better anyway.)

How do we find out Hamster's helmet size?

So we are going for an open helmet? I've sent away a few emails to the official Top Gear addresses, but I assume that they are flooded now so we need to find another way...

And he probably has a whole bunch of bike-helmets... So I guess we're going for an open one then. Wise decision probably, and secondly, I have a feeling he's not too eager to hop into a rocket car anytime soon anyways.