Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

• Tee shirts and chocolates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Z remote control car

• Brake clock

• Total voters
durerca said:
Is the plush hamsters idea for his two daughters no longer being considered? I thought that was a really thoughtful touch for them. I found this place that specializes in plush animals (it was one of the first results for plush hamster on Google). Here are the two plush hamsters they offer:

http://www.stuffedark.com/hamsterfm.htm
http://www.stuffedark.com/hamsterhn.htm

They're only about $15 and it would arrive quickly enough to the UK by the time the shirt and helmet are done anyway (they ship from the US).

hamsterfm.jpg

i definatly think we should add something like that in for the kids!

OHHHH and those dragons are whicked! Anychance she can take a crack at it?

I'm glad people liked the plush hamster I found. If whoever is in charge of the money agrees with it and likes the choice too, it would be good to order two of them now so they arrive sooner rather than later.

Hi here are my proposals for the helmet, it was a quick job so please forgive me for not colouring it and forgive me if it looks a bit fussy! :lol:

First side view:

2001737951985381727_rs.jpg

You can see a a hamster towards the back which is the same on the other side. Plus one finalgear.com logo :twisted:

View from side-front (or whatever you like to call it):

2001777168053532692_rs.jpg

On the top we have the union jack to add some british chauvinism (or you could put the Zonda Hamster on top instead, would look fun I think although it will have a lot of hamsters on it) Then we have a band in white or something with the text: "I am a driving god!". Under the visor I put a mouth with perfectly whitened teeth with obviously the text: "I have not had my teeth whitened."

I hope you like it all and I hope to get some feedback on my ideas! And hopefully some of it is nice enough to go through to the final design! 8)

http://rapidshare.de/files/34529305/helmetsidefrontview.jpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/34529211/helmetside.jpg.html

it's overdone imo (and realy don't like the teeth)

i'd just place the hamster in the zonda on the back, and above the visor, "driving god"
"i am a" shouldn't be added

i like the way you wrote his name though

bone said:
it's overdone imo

i'd just place the hamster in the zonda on the back, and above the visor, "driving god"
"i am a" shouldn't be added

i like the way you wrote his name though

I suspect that it was a bit overdone :lol: ! I have to admit you are quite right. But bear in mind I also thought this as a sort of example of what could be done! However I think the Hamsters on the side would look jolly nice as well.

Good you like the way I wrote the name :) I think that "D" on the end should also have these sort of wings. It would be great if we could find out what Richard blood group (or how do you call it in english?) Then we could put that on his helmet as well like you on other driver's helmets, like: O+

in europe it isn't related with culture or sth either

it's just when you crash, you want the medics to notice your bloodtype ASAP, so you write it everywhere

a'ah didnt know that. i learned something today. :) cuz i kno it is in asia

..not that driving gods CAN crash. Or have blood

BerserkerCatSplat said:
So, has anyone heard what size of helmet Richard wears? I'd like to go helmet shopping as soon as possible.

You might want to tap in ino our own TG source which is the BBC Top Gear webmaster (bbc.co.uk/topgear/ I think he's called).

swek said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
So, has anyone heard what size of helmet Richard wears? I'd like to go helmet shopping as soon as possible.

You might want to tap in ino our own TG source which is the BBC Top Gear webmaster (bbc.co.uk/topgear/ I think he's called).
I PM-ed him a few days ago, and he said he'd see what he could do, but I haven't heard from him yet.

If that falls through we're stuck with writing a letter to:

Top Gear
7S W12 BBQ
London

Not the optimal solution but I bet an email will never make it to the right hands.

swek said:
If that falls through we're stuck with writing a letter to:

Top Gear
7S W12 BBQ
London

Not the optimal solution but I bet an email will never make it to the right hands.
in fact th bbc.co.uk guy said that you should send letters because no1 does that anymore

BerserkerCatSplat said:
Shit, Viper, have her do her thing if she's willing. Don't need my permission, that's for sure. :lol:
lol, alright, I just need whoever to send me the PSDs and whatever else you have to my temporary e-mail address:

viper007bond@gmail.com

Okay im sending the outline of the hamster in 3 formats, you can get the full picture from BCS or get the zonda seperate i guess

do you guys think we should get the shirt and stuffed hamsters a going whille we wait on the helmet?

Viper007Bond said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
Shit, Viper, have her do her thing if she's willing. Don't need my permission, that's for sure. :lol:
lol, alright, I just need whoever to send me the PSDs and whatever else you have to my temporary e-mail address:

viper007bond@gmail.com

Will do, just gotta fire up the email.

Oh, on the topic of getting in touch with the Top Gear crew... does anyone remember when they posted a phone number, looking for Camaro experts? Do you think they'd still answer that number? :think: