Now THIS is a proper build thread!

06 Impreza is the best looking car ever.

I said it.

Incoming neg-reps.

(Awesome car in the OT, btw)

Nope, my favorite is still the bugeye:

my02sti_track.jpg

Lusted after a JDM one in middle school, still lust after one now. (And we never got the STi in 2001-2003, so JDM yo! is a fairly appropriate way to call it.)

I hope that that's sarcasm. While I'm not part of the "Imprezas are fugly" crowd and I do think they look good, I wouldn't call the 06 "the best looking car ever".

I still crave an 06. I love how they look... but I drive an RX8 so maybe I do like busted cars.

Favourite Impreza has always been the GC8, 1993-01.

Thankfully plenty of Japanese imports of that era still around, I'll have to get one quickly before they're all ruined by chavs though. Actually I'd take a UK spec Turbo 2000 of that era quite happily too.

If I was going to own an impreza, it'd have to be this:

_L3M0086-2.jpg

I would take that over a bugeye or any of the later Imprezas.

However, as an Evo lover, I want one of these:

evo-6TME.jpg

^amen to that. GC8 coupes FTW!

I am sorry I even posted in this thread. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a Impreza vs. EVO war.

By the way, I think EVO's 3, 4, and 5 are rad to the power of sick.

Yeah I never wanted it to turn into that. Lets stick to the fact that the man who did this to his car is a total badass.

Nope, my favorite is still the bugeye:

Lusted after a JDM one in middle school, still lust after one now. (And we never got the STi in 2001-2003, so JDM yo! is a fairly appropriate way to call it.)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BlaRo again.

I am sorry I even posted in this thread. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a Impreza vs. EVO war.

By the way, I think EVO's 3, 4, and 5 are rad to the power of sick.

HAY STFU FAG, FUKIN GAYBARU OWNER LOLOLOL

I kinda want a Lancer EVO 1 or 2, just for shits n' giggles. It's always cool to see where they evolved from. But the EVO 7 is still my favorite, as well as the best-looking one:

evo7f.jpg

as fucking fugly as that car may be, there's absolutely no denying it's a great build thread, and a pleasure to read (if only I had more time to do so).

To comment on the original point of this thread, that is a seriously good job he's done, I'm a Subaru fanboy but would gladly own that Evo. Huge amount of work and especially impressed with that diff. case - thats true dedication when you mill your own improved parts.

Anyone who says otherwise hasn't done serious work on a car.

To comment on the original point of this thread, that is a seriously good job he's done, I'm a Subaru fanboy but would gladly own that Evo. Huge amount of work and especially impressed with that diff. case - thats true dedication when you mill your own improved parts.

Anyone who says otherwise hasn't done serious work on a car.

That's awesome! Pics for those that don't feel like going through 50 pages:

HPIM2641.jpg

HPIM2669.jpg

Don't you even dare to think that +repping me gives you right to threadjack my thread. Although, if there is no such thread, I could always rename this thread as "Impressive build threads", and if it takes off, ask for it getting stickied..

Edit: and for the anonymous neg-repper who called me a thread ruiner, I LOL @ you. In case you haven't noticed, I posted this thread, thus, I also want to try and keep it on topic, which is the impressive Mitsubishi project. this is not 4Chan where threads have no actual topic, just a spam fest.

Last edited: