Now this is just crossing the line...

Jeeze.

I have many questions:

Did a sneaky Democrat use the suicide to further their cause? (ie. leave the fake suicide note afterwards)

Don't crazy fanatics realize that they hurt their cause more than help it?

good i say.

ppl like that are crazy fanatics. i wouldnt have killed myself if Kerry were elected. We should be glad a dumb fuck like this is gone. Society is better without fanatics like him.

Justin just topped himself ... didn't think it was possible ..

haz

But what a symbolic way to state a point?

Symbolic of what??? HOW MANY FUCKIN TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS. BUSH FUCKIN WON BY 3 MILLION VOTES!! PPL WANT HIM FOR ANOTHER 3 YRS!

GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

if you think its symbolic then you would also agree that palenstinians killing them selves are symbolic of their struggle. You are really ridiculous.

Offcourse you wouldn't. Unless you have $10 million in your bank you would be
better off.

This is just another ridiculous comment. What are you trying to say? Many out of the 59 million that voted for Bush dont have $10 million in their account dummy.

Thing he is trying to say is that Republicans are better for rich people than the Democrats are. How many poor people do you think a strong republicans? The few republicans I know are well of, with a good job and a smart head. They dont like McDonaldses around their neihbourhood, and they think that everyone can build their way up if they just work enough.

What a beatifull way to look at it. But I think we should start a new forum; Politics. This discussion is just repeating itself. :)

im not rich and i voted republican. :wink:

i just dont agree with democrats, on some things. i dont agree that a passive method is best for handling terrorism. going to the UN will not work. It hasnt worked years after the first gulf war. he violated the UNs restrictions and what was done to him, a slap on the wrist.

i primarily dont agree with democrats in paying higher taxes to give out to poorer ppl. lets face it, poor ppl are poor due to their circumstance, their addiction, their lack of using a condom and having a few kids without a good job. i shouldnt have to pay higher taxes for their mistake.

i want to help poor ppl but giving them handouts is not the way to do it. you dont know how many ppl feel that the govt should fix their problem. yet they dont feel that overspending and having thousands in debt, or that they should not have had a child before getting their career and their monetary situation in control.

i also know ppl that fit these categories. ppl that dont want to help themselves and think the govt should take care of them. friends i grew up with that had kids and didnt go to college or atleast get a good job.

Well, its just two different ways of looking at it. Do you want to spend some of your money to help others or not? The US has a lot of problems with poor people. If they'd get help, they might get a job too, and do a job for society.

I would definetaly give some money to help others. Rather live happy in a happy country then super happy in a ruined one. Thats why I cant stand Thailand. Thing is, you have to admit, ppl voting republicans are more selfish. Im not saying its wrong, but I think it is. Of course you have lazy ppl, but can you tell me that a lone mom, working two jobs, is lazy? Or is something just fucked up?

Do you want to spend some of your money to help others or not? The US has a lot of problems with poor people. If they'd get help, they might get a job too, and do a job for society.

Thing is that the mom you described wouldnt want handouts. She would be the type of person to work her ass off to get by. She could use a bit of help but there are poor ppl that dont want to work for it. They complain and do nothing but ask for handouts.

What I dont want is an entitlement society. Ppl thinking they deserve to get something from the govt. America gives ppl the oppurtunity to make a better life for yourself through hard work and education. Some ppl think its owed to them a good life.

Daniel, how often do you donate money to charity or give moeny to poor ppl?

I ask you this, sell your car and give it to a family in need of money. Let me know when youve done it.

Oh come on Justin, Now you are beeing childish. Thing is, I have given small amounts of money for charity. I would sell my car if EVERYBODY would do the same (Not selling their car, but giving away aprox. 15000USD), then we could get a poor country back on the track. Also, I hate to stay in great cities like LA, cause I find myself spending a hundred dollars on homeless people. Now that to me is a lot of money.

But I see your point Justin. But you dont see mine. There are people, too many people, in the states, who are just fucked, 'cause their parents didnt works so hard. Or maybe they didnt pay health incurance and that gets them in a pile of shit. Why not work together so that everybody getsa chance to improve their life?

I would sell my car if EVERYBODY would do the same

So you dont want to sell it to help someone in need?

Do it not because others wont but because YOU want to help someone that could use the money.

I'd rather have my car then helping ONE african for 1 year. Thats how selfish I am. I do always donate stuff though. I even have a donor card. :wink: I know I must sound like an angel, but I am selfish too. I spend and consume like any american, I get drunk and piss outside the toilet on purpose, but when it comes too sharing, I think Im good. Its getting close too christmas, perfect time to give away clothes you dont need. :)

I'd rather have my car then helping ONE african for 1 year. Thats how selfish I am. I do always donate stuff though. I even have a donor card. I know I must sound like an angel, but I am selfish too. I spend and consume like any american, I get drunk and piss outside the toilet on purpose, but when it comes too sharing, I think Im good. Its getting close too christmas, perfect time to give away clothes you dont need.

So then you are not TRUELY commited to sacrifice a luxury you have earned to help someone else right?

I agree with Justin on this. I don't see Kerry handing out wads of dough to all the people that he wants to help.

For me it is not so much that I am against helping other people, it is that the government can't spend money wisely. It is too full of lazy idiots who don't give a damn about doing a good job. Money that gets pumped into government programs is squandered.

It basically comes down to a form of communism. If people don't need to work hard, or if they aren't rewarded for their hard work, then why would they work?

justin syder said:
lets face it, poor ppl are poor due to their circumstance, their addiction, their lack of using a condom and having a few kids without a good job. i shouldnt have to pay higher taxes for their mistake.

i want to help poor ppl but giving them handouts is not the way to do it. you dont know how many ppl feel that the govt should fix their problem. yet they dont feel that overspending and having thousands in debt, or that they should not have had a child before getting their career and their monetary situation in control.
That statement is absolutley disgusting. I don't really want to get into this conversation because of how emphatically inhumane that post was, but do you really have that litlte understanding of the social circumstances a lot of the poor in North America are in?

You obviously get your social understanding from some pretty fucked up places - most likely TV. I don't really know what else to say, but damn that post is disgusting. :(

I have numerous cousins who decided to have kids instead of continuing college.

One cousin has 5 kids by 3 women.

That WILL result in him being poor most of his life and eventually creating a shitty life for his kids. It could have prevented by a simple use of a condom.

Hows that for getting my social understanding from some pretty fucked up places?

Should I tell you of other mistakes many of my relatives have made? Im sure youll find a place in ur heart to send them money :roll: They really need it. Do they deserve it?

Maybe it's your family :wink: just joking..

but yeah agree with Zenon, there are lots of people who don't choose to be poor (not using condoms, getting 15kids..etc) you might lose your job, if government doesn't help you pay some things (healthcare) you have to economize (sp?) on other things like food...I know there are lots of people in Holland benefitting from the government who pays you when you don't have a job, but there are also lots of people who had a good future and lost their jobs or something like that...

justin syder said:
Should I tell you of other mistakes many of my relatives have made? Im sure youll find a place in ur heart to send them money :roll: They really need it. Do they deserve it?

I'm cracking up :lol:

In North America their are few excuses for being poor. Anyone can get a scholarship/loan/job to pay for college and become as rich as they are willing to work for.