NSFW subforum

Juicy

Car(s)
Mazda
So, after 5 years of being a member, and like 3 posts ( :huh: ), I noticed there is a NSFW section at the bottom of the page...

Naturally, being curious and more important, being male, I clicked it...

Imagine my shock when I discovered that I can't view pr0n on a car related forum, 'cos you now, that stuff 's pretty scarse these days...

Juicy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You have not yet verified your e-mail address. If this is the cause, a notice will be at the top of your screen instructing you to do so.
If you are trying to make a new thread and your e-mail address is verified, you are not allowed to make new threads in this area of the forums.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features, or some other privileged system?

Jokes aside, what are these privileges, and how do I get them? Because if it's about posts, I'll need at least another 5 years to double my post count

Cheers :)

Quoted from off-topic main page:
You must be actively posting on the forums to be accepted in the usergroup.

Sounds vague. It must be an invite-only club for long time members to wave their big green rep bars around. Or something. We can only guess. :ninja:

Jokes aside, what are these privileges, and how do I get them? Because if it's about posts, I'll need at least another 5 years to double my post count

Cheers :)

You do need to be actively posting as JTuhka says, but you also need to request access. Go to your Profile, and somewhere down the LHS is a clickable link 'Permission Groups'. IFAIK it's in there that you request access.

It got taken out of the opt in/out list in Groups. Now you need to PM Viper or Quiky for access.

It really isn't worth viewing. I unsubscribed from it years back.