NSX tribute video

Red Falcon

Car(s)
2005 Ford Focus Ghia 2.0, 1993 Monark Ranger
First of all, sorry if this was posted before. This is a petrolhead forum, and since this is a 1 year-old video I bet many people already watched it. But I couldn't find it posted anywhere so... here goes what I think is the most epic, moving, emotional tribute a car has ever received, featuring the voice of the master (And one of the people behind the NSX's creation), Ayrton Senna.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
It has been posted in automotive awesomness at least. But it is a very good film so i don't mind seeing it again:)

Exactly. I believe it's also been posted in video offers.

not enough exciting stuff to keep me interested. i ended up skipping most of the non NSX parts.

It wasn't very good and didn't deserve its own thread. What was with all that random BS like the girl on a swing and why was it in a car tribute video (the piano girl was pretty hot, though. :D)?

Basically, the car and the Senna voice overs (and the piano girl :p) were the only good things about this video; not nearly enough actual driving action.

This is a great video, that NSX was definitely modified or a special edition or something :)

This is a great video, that NSX was definitely modified or a special edition or something

Great video and it looks like a pre-facelift NSX-R, a really rare example. I think it was only sold in Japan