• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

NTNU and BEID to make the Koenigsegg CCR faster

Kebab gud

The Norwegian University of Science and Technology together with B?rd Eker Industrial Design have now started the work to make the Koenigsegg CCR pass the 400kmh barrier

B?rd Eker the man who owns Hydrolift recently got the jod to start work on the next koenigsegg (he is a designer)

the department og NTNU that is going to work on the koenigsegg is IPM has in the past been involved with ferrari and maserati so they have the eksperience

here are the guys that will make the koenigsegg faster
Koenigsegg__Profess_203089c.jpg

Simple yo!
Give it a bigger vtak solenoid and a 150 nawz shot yo! :tease:

I was just going to post this, as I just came back home now ...

They want to break 400 km.h :thumbsup:

haz

haz said:
I was just going to post this, as I just came back home now ...

They want to break 400 km.h :thumbsup:

haz
Of course they needed some norwegian help to do that... :lol:

i'd just tell them bout some hks turbos, liek that big mother fucker with the purple rig t61z? or some trust t88 34d's lol.

put like 4 in it?

Good to hear - finally the Koengisegg won't be a snail in a straight line :p

Jason - they're wanting to break 400km/h the smart way - by refining the vehicle and the aerodynamics, not by going down the max-power route which is much less of an achievement (did someone say Veyron??)

power isnt the main issue at such speed. tires are the part that causes most trouble. curious about the outcome of this one though :)