Nuerburgring meet August 30th

NEED

MOAR

PICS​

I have a lot of images from yesterday still in my cam, will try to edit some of them, but i can't promise anything, because i'm feeling like shit.

Last edited:
oh come oooooooooooon how hard is it to batch upload them.......screw the editing for now!

awesome pics! thanks! did that M3 that spun out hit the wall? i couldn't tell but it looked awfully close. :cry:

DSC_1424.jpg

I know this guy, he drives like a little girl :D

so I?ll be at the ring at the vln weekend... probably from friday to monday, anyone else gonna be there?

Read this on the gtr.co.uk forum, you guys know if this is true or not? This was posted today, so relevant for the days you guys were there.

Advice to anybody thinking about going soon, those that have been will know but just wanna say watch out for motorbikes, 1 dead on saturday, 1 lost an arm, and another 1, a girl this time, had a run in with the ring taxi on sunday, died on way to hospital, so 2 dead in 2 days, and at least 40 car crashes inc a ferrari, brand new M3, an M5 beached itself on top of the barrier.

Yes, think we saw the dead guy on saturday, he skidded off the fluids a british BMW lost in the Bruennchen entrance, flew over the railings :(

If i read the newsarticles right, the dead guy was in another section of the track, near the other entrance. The guy who skidded over the fluids was supposed to be still alive and with no immediate danger to his life, so that might be the guy who lost his arm.