Nuerburgring meet August 30th

lohen is great, very friendly and helpful on the phone, and they often have unbeatable prices as well, even if you consider shipping and customs when they send it to germany... but in the case of the KW coilovers (and I won?t settle for anythng else this time) I can easily get them cheaper over here, but still not cheap enough...

So, found a place yet where we're meeting up?

Can't say if we will make it in time :) I need some mobile numbers again to find you ;)
Well, we'll be there for a while. Enjoying tourists nearly killing themselves cause they're being cocky.

If the link I posted above doesn't work for people; the meet-up spot is the Brunnchen parkingarea.

Right here.

/edit: Yup, my mate got his car back (BMW fucked up the repairs but still :D), and we will leave between 10:30 and 11 and have 1.5h drive......approximately :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crashs with helicopters landing on the track, crashed Ferraris, a new GTR, Ariel Atoms......

when I first read that I thought: "your standard weekend at the ring, nothing special"

but then I heard from the E30-maniacs that it really was particularly bad this weekend... is there some sort of holiday in all the scandinavian countries or something??

We're all back!