Nurburgring Webcam

That picture with the stig might be real, because top gear never had the new STI on and the VW would be good for a camera guy in the back.

Ya but they usually compare the Evo vs the STI, right, so maybe they were doing another comparision? Also notice how the track is closed?

Neither do i think that this is the stig nor is the track closed.

Doubt why it probably isn't the stig / Top Gear comparison: all three cars on this picture are LHD - usually they bring the cars along from Britain, it wouldn't make any sense for Mitsubishi / Subaru germany to hand cars over to them as they aren't covered in german television. The Polo in front could be a rental car but I don't know of any bigger German car rental company that registers its cars in Koblenz (that's what the KO at the beginning of the plate stands for) nor is Volkswagen officially represented there.

I do know that we cannot see the registration number of the EVO, but chances the driver in it being the stig are rather limited in my opinion.

Wow that summed it up, all my hopes are now diminished, but good job mautzel you should be a dectetive.

I still liked to get my hopes up because everything on the nurburgin is awsome on top gear...o wait everything is awsome on top gear

Just wait for the next episode - there are still plenty of rumours about some kind of race to Germany (didn't get the whole plot of the discussion, though), so there's a chance left that we'll see the Stig taking a lap on the Ring, but Top gear is gaining popularity over here as well and as No Boss mentioned, buying a white helmet and a white racing overall doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.

Oh, and please, it's the N?rburgring! (or Nuerburgring with an English keyboard :) )

Are they having a "bikes only" day? It's been like this all day:

bikes1.jpg

More buses! Man, they should have a live camera in the carroussel, these buses must really tilt there.
buses2.jpg

osabros said:
why would you want to take a bus to the nurburgring :?

All the poor people that got caught speeding on the Autobahn by civil police too often so they had to hand over their license to the police ;)

because it only costs 2?? :D

and i don't think they go through the inside of the karussel. i guess they would fall over. ;)