Nurburgring Webcam

D-Fence said:
An none gets round the first corner ^^
Don't start this, its not their fault they can't build a decent handling car :D

skaternick said:
2 SRT-10s, 300C, 300C Touring, 2 Cherokee SRT-8s -

http://img120.imageshack.**/img120/1888/webcam2vv1.jpg

Nope, 300 SRT-8, Magnum SRT-8, Its a station wagon (srry to be a jerk but I was bored)

NAIDANAC A said:
skaternick said:

Nope, 300 SRT-8, Magnum SRT-8, Its a station wagon (srry to be a jerk but I was bored)

The Magnum in North America is re-nosed and sold as a 300C Touring in Europe, as they don't have much in the way of Dodge over there.

There's really no way to tell if that's a 300C SRT-8 or a standard 300C, but given the company it's keeping, I wouldn't doubt if it was the SRT-8 variant.

And yea, that's not a Magnum, it's a 300C Touring as I initially said.

Actually, if you take a look at that slightly more prominent front spoiler, it's definitely a 300C SRT-8

SRT8:
300c_srt-8.jpg

Regular:
300C.jpeg

The 300 in the webcam pic looked to be modified, with the mesh grille, different wheels, and it appeared to be lowered. It wouldn't really be hard to make the front end look like an SRT-8 either since it's just an add-on lip.

There really is no way to tell from the crappy webcam, but as I said before, due to the cars around it, I will agree that it's an SRT-8.

wow can hardly see a difference.. maybe the 3-5 cm of the fronbt spoiler.. but u cant see that on the webcam

Labcoatguy said:
NAIDANAC A said:
skaternick said:

The Magnum in North America is re-nosed and sold as a 300C Touring in Europe, as they don't have much in the way of Dodge over there.

Damm did not know that, You guys get the better looking Magnum...im jealous.

I don' think it's a turbo. More GT3 IMHO.

Agreed on the 190e though. Sex on wheels.

D-Fence said:
screw the van, its an EVO 2 BENZ in front!

F430 vs 996 Turbo.....

You are right. The turbo has air intakes above the rear wheels which makes him stand out from the other 911s a lot. I also think that is a GT3, but it could be any heavily modified non-awd non-turbo 911.

Labcoatguy said:
NAIDANAC A said:
skaternick said:

even the viper is rebadged as a chrysler :lol:

still sell the ram under dodge name though :dunno:

bone said:
even the viper is rebadged as a chrysler :lol:

still sell the ram under dodge name though :dunno:

Not anymore, at least in Germany it is sold as Dodge Viper since the Generation change. The old one was marketed as Chrysler Viper.

Similar with the Corvette, they don't even sold most of the old ones here, the new one is sold with manufacturer "Corvette", since Chevrolets are only rebadged Daewoo shitcars here, and the Corvette somehow wouldn't fit in. Weird.

We call it the Dodge SRT-10 in this country. Something to do with someone owning the rights to the name already.