Nurburgring Webcam

Ford Prefect

Car(s)
MINI, E30, GT86
judging by the time of the picture there shouldn?t have been much going on on the track, as the RCN race (which was supposed to go untill 5) was aborted after a really horrible crash... not a good start to the weekend :(

Ford Prefect

Car(s)
MINI, E30, GT86
not sure what that is (it?s unlikely to be a crash as far as I can see), but the crash I?m talking about happened around Metzgesfeld, completely different part of the track... apparently no one died, thank god...

airmenair

not sure what that is (it?s unlikely to be a crash as far as I can see), but the crash I?m talking about happened around Metzgesfeld, completely different part of the track... apparently no one died, thank god...
That's good to hear. :) After looking at some of the other pictures it appears the black mass is standard, whatever it is. But coupled with the bit of orange it looked alot like some flaming wreckage.

Quadrax

Car(s)
Jap crap
Yeah it is hard to see at night. But that picture seems to be showing somebody on the roof putting a new sticker up (in the bottom left corner of pic)

Remember the old Glub GTi sticker that was there?

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
R.I.P., Viper.

A BMW M3 crashed, the Viper circled around him, was too fast to brake for the next corner, crashed into the railing, got stuck under it, so when they tried to pull it out they ruined a towing tow and a trailerhitch....... ~ 0.5m of the car are missing, the whole front is gone.

Last edited: