Nurburgring Webcam

watto said:
Genick said:
nurburgring1.jpg

Holy crap :shock: Is that an EVO?
Could be real or just a bodykit.

You can't tell from a webcam. lol

i suppose its real, there is one owned by a local dealer that looks like this that is always on the ring ;)

are evos rare? in europe? (we talking about mitsubishi Evolution?, right?)

that evo
http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/4358/img0858tp6.jpg

Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

i assume they are talking about the merc. the evo was apparently meant to compete with the original m3.

Oh man that car is crap, you have to lap it on time attack round the ring at gran turismo 4 for the special lisence graduate test.

The EVO is an awesome car. There is a back issue of Car and Driver somewhere from the mid 90's stating that it was one of the most balanced cars ever created.

I've almost bought a 2.5-16 non EVO on two occasions now. I think I'll just get it next time.

About 18 months back one of the EVOs was brought out of a garage in the Channel Islands with about 100 miles on the clock since new. The car had been stored in a humidity controlled environment since purchase and was for sale for GBP50,000. Apparently it sold, too. That's the better part of USD$100k. Nice.

kekekeke said:
i assume they are talking about the merc. the evo was apparently meant to compete with the original m3.

it was?
and it only has 230 bhp :?

^Uhmm, about the same as some of the later E30 M3's so pretty equal power and a good match for the M3...

Oh man that car is crap, you have to lap it on time attack round the ring at gran turismo 4 for the special lisence graduate test.
And the car is far from handling like crap. Just because it dosen't go as fast as the 950 hp skyline with a big spoiler you made it dosen't mean it's a bad car.
I think it's pretty good.

dice said:

Which can only mean that in real life it's TERRIBLE!

/
ogre2.jpg

//NEEERRDDDDSSS!!!!

M3lover said:
^Uhmm, about the same as some of the later E30 M3's so pretty equal power and a good match for the M3...

oh crap, forget they didn't all have the 340bhp engine :oops:

dice said:

Did you just pass a real world judgement based on the outcome of a video game? :p

FATMOUSE said:
dice said:

Did you just pass a real world judgement based on the outcome of a video game? :p
lol, the car is freaking awesome in the game too. i dont know what the complaint is, that license test wasnt even that bad as long as you know the track well enough.

FATMOUSE said:
dice said:

GT4 isn't just any game, I've seen a lot and read about how they develop each car by testing the real life one and try to get them as like as possible.

I got gold on that test... twas fun
Omg, I can't even get silver on most tests :p

dice said:
FATMOUSE said:
dice said:

GT4 isn't just any game, I've seen a lot and read about how they develop each car by testing the real life one and try to get them as like as possible.

I got gold on that test... twas fun
Omg, I can't even get silver on most tests :p

:lol: so how does that permit you to come to a conclusion about a car even by the GAMES standards