Nurburgring Webcam

no, its not. That is unless the Ghostrider's an American

Because of the missing front plate? On his first rounds it was on. Don?t know why he lost it - just believe me it was the GR. :cool:

Front:
20061119_0090.jpg

Back:
20061119_0205.jpg

Swedish Plates!:)

Oooh - I now have seen, that the Subi in post #983 is another one. Really sorry for that. The pics above show the GR Subi. I know some of the guys having a pax lap with him on that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been following this for some while, never bothered to react, but there is one thing that bothers me... How can you be so sure it is ghostrider. Your first "proof" was the fact that ghostrider also drives a black Impreza STi in his vid. How many black Imprezas are there in Europe alone? a couple thousands STi alone i would guess. And now your next "proof" is that it has Swedish plates, which narrows the number of black STis down to what? about 1000? I'm not saying it can't possibly be the ghostrider, or that i don't believe you, but if you were this certain it is the ghostrider, you could come up with some better proof that he is indeed as you claim the Ghostrider.

I was inclined to believe that he is indeed Ghostrider, but your very insubstantial evidence that he is indeed as you claim he is, has led me to believe the opposite

i think in the Subby, i can see a guy not wearing crash helmet driving, doesnt GR wear black overalls?

yeah, he even sleeps and takes a shower in them :rolleyes:

I've been following this for some while, never bothered to react, but there is one thing that bothers me... How can you be so sure it is ghostrider. Your first "proof" was the fact that ghostrider also drives a black Impreza STi in his vid. How many black Imprezas are there in Europe alone? a couple thousands STi alone i would guess. And now your next "proof" is that it has Swedish plates, which narrows the number of black STis down to what? about 1000? I'm not saying it can't possibly be the ghostrider, or that i don't believe you, but if you were this certain it is the ghostrider, you could come up with some better proof that he is indeed as you claim the Ghostrider.

I was inclined to believe that he is indeed Ghostrider, but your very insubstantial evidence that he is indeed as you claim he is, has led me to believe the opposite

:) I wouldn?t write about it just because of the black Subaru and the swedish plates. Your totally right that this alone is not a good proof. The guy who took the pictures of my last post is at the ring nearly every weekend and even during the week for taking pics and lapping the Ring. He was in that Subi together with the Ghostrider for another lap. Like him there are a lot of other guys - and they know GR. Two of them even showed him the Ring as guides on motorbikes as hi visited it the first time. Ghostrider was there in the last two years very often for taking shots for his DVD and even for a german motoring show.

Sorry I have no better proofs like fingerprints or DNA.:D (Just kidding)

Because of the missing front plate? On his first rounds it was on. Don?t know why he lost it - just believe me it was the GR. :cool:

Front:
20061119_0090.jpg

Back:
20061119_0205.jpg

Swedish Plates!:)

Oooh - I now have seen, that the Subi in post #983 is another one. Really sorry for that. The pics above show the GR Subi. I know some of the guys having a pax lap with him on that day.

yeah, only reason I knew is, I know the guy in the white STi.

I've heard from multiple sources that this picture is of the Ghostrider, without his hemlet for once. I was surprised of his age, and lack of hair :lol: but he certainly does resemble the characteristics of that guy in the Impreza. Bald and such:
ghostrider.jpg

they know who he is, but in sweden, they can only sue people, when they are caught while breaking the law, not afterwards........

Well, the camera doesn't work anymore, and as far as i could tell there weren't any open track days since the end of november. But I don't know if that means it's actually closed.

Today was open. Just read it in a german forum. They don?t close the track in total just because of the season. It depends on the weather and on planed repair works.