Nurburgring Webcam

The "official" "closing time" for winter is december - march. (i think)

I might be wrong, tho:p

The "official" "closing time" for winter is december - march. (i think)

I might be wrong, tho:p

That?s the time with the bad weather here in this region. So most of the time it will be closed. I took my first pics for this year on March 19th. Quiet funny seeing cars driving a race track with snow beside the tarmac.:D

And scary....haha, especially when you're right behind the berms.

Just read on the site that it's open next weekend, Saturday and Sunday. I'm renting the best car that Enterprise will give me in Frankfurt, and heading there Sunday. Hope the weather's nice...

Is the ring taxi still active?

Haha, love your "location"...when I make my millions, I will buy a small house with a large garage near Nurburg, just to be near the 'ring. Rent it out to automotive tourists when I'm not there.

Just read on the site that it's open next weekend, Saturday and Sunday. I'm renting the best car that Enterprise will give me in Frankfurt, and heading there Sunday. Hope the weather's nice...

Bet you can't get there within 1.5 hours starting from Frankfurt Airport :wicked:

I cannot imagine that the Ringtaxi' still going at the moment - when I was booking my turn last year the last date was somewhen in October as far as I remember.

And scary....haha, especially when you're right behind the berms.

Just don't crash. AFAIK Enterprise (among many rental companies) specifically do not allow you to go on the ring so you'll be liable for all damage cost yourself.

There are some rental's that are specifically for the ring, for those you should check out: http://nurburgring.org.uk/carhire.html

Anyhow Klutch, if you are going to drive the Ring be careful. The track is very slippery this days. Last weekend have been some crashes even with people driving the Ring more than once a year. Please don?t missundesstand me. I don?t want to hold you from driving the Ring, but it should be an experience which you can enjoy even afterwards by thinking back! (Damn I have to do something on my english!)

Yeah, conditions might be less than perfect this weekend...I'll go and have a look at least.

So its definitely not in action right now?

Maybe this is all a good thing, noone else will be out, and I'll have it all to myself.

Sorry for bringing an old thread back but...

Radical

New Merc

Tank

Morgan Plus-8?

At least these people are going in the right direction towards a car.

A crowd and 2 Ring Taxi's

Unimog.

All taken sometime last year.

I'm occasionally looking at the cam, but unfortunately there's hardly anything going on at the moment - but I'm sure that'll change within the next few weeks. :)

thanks for bumping this, I missed this thread

I dont think anyone should have to apologise for bumping this thread. Its one of the ones that will continue for ever and ever. Always with new stuff.

I also miss checking out the latest things