Nurburgring Webcam

Rush hour at the Ring! I've never seen it that filled up, even with the photoshopped garbage a while back.

This is the GLP - a racing series for beginners. Very popular in the moment.

Holy cyclist invasion Batman!

And that?s called "Lucas Trophy". It?s a fun bycicle race for people from the automotive industry.

I would like to do that race...looks very fun...

Is this an S-Type touring car/racer? Could be an XF is disguise

Its the white car at the fair back:
http://img177.imageshack.**/img177/6493/styperacer2wa5.th.jpg

And there another Orange one:
http://img179.imageshack.**/img179/5143/styperacerlu4.th.jpg

I'd love to see an F1 car pulling up to go for a spin - and then get overtaken by a van or coach ;)

some sort of event going on today

Most likely due to the European Grand Prix being held at the Nurburgring :)

The event has nothing to do with F1. It is a trackday from RMA Club --> Club Site

Is this an S-Type touring car/racer? Could be an XF is disguise

Most likely they're from the V8Stars series - I don't know much (well, anything) about that series except that there's S-types running in it.

Yes, its a V8 Star. The V8 series started in 2001 and ended again in 2005 if I?m right. Cars have been technically totally the same. Same Chassis, same 5.7litre V8 engines with about 500PS, same tyres... Only the glasfibre Body was styled in different shapes (Audi A6, Jag, Lexus, Opel Omega, VW Passat).

webcam2.jpg

the subaru WRX behind the barchetta doesn't stand a chance 8)...........:mrgreen:

Orange is the official color of the barchetta , hard to find one in good shape nowadays.

That Barchetta has been "caught" here quite a few times.

Most likely they're from the V8Stars series - I don't know much (well, anything) about that series except that there's S-types running in it.

Thats a V8 Star, I think it?s one of Zakspeeds.

webcam.jpg

Let's see, an Alfa GTA, 911 Turbo and Speedster, M3 unsuccessfully hiding its paint job, and a Lotus Elise.