Nvidia GeForce RTX 3000

My wallet isn't ready. Hopefully the prices are reasonable by the time I decide to upgrade from my 1080Ti.

My wallet isn't ready. Hopefully the prices are reasonable by the time I decide to upgrade from my 1080Ti.

AMD also due to launch new GPU's and maybe Intel too, so there is a possibility they won't jack them up like the last time......

AMD also due to launch new GPU's and maybe Intel too, so there is a possibility they won't jack them up like the last time......

You're funny, the same people who think intel is still the best CPU OEM will continue to mindlessly buy NVIDIA. Just like apple fans, and android fans.

You're funny, the same people who think intel is still the best CPU OEM will continue to mindlessly buy NVIDIA. Just like apple fans, and android fans.

Wow, you managed to say something even more depressing that I could've said myself. Impressive. The jacking up of the price is rather more guided by market factors. namely, AMD nor undercutting them by a large percentage and leaving the higher end of the market with little competition. Intel is also very unlikely to be disruptive in the market at this time, though one remains cautiously optimistic.

3090 was in the oven ?

Wow, you managed to say something even more depressing that I could've said myself. Impressive. The jacking up of the price is rather more guided by market factors. namely, AMD nor undercutting them by a large percentage and leaving the higher end of the market with little competition. Intel is also very unlikely to be disruptive in the market at this time, though one remains cautiously optimistic.

Double the power for similar price. TDP's are about Super level
https://videocardz.com/newz/confirmed-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-has-24gb-memory-rtx-3080-gets-10gb

Now can AMD beat that?

Hope you didn't just buy a 2080Ti :LOL:

Maybe if I stop spending money on stupid things I don't need I can afford to finally upgrade my 660Ti ?

I'd wait for the reviews to come in before getting too excited.

"Our new card shows a one million percent increase in frame rate on the game benchmarked", when the game ends up being Jill of the Jungle.

One million percent... what is math?

Can't wait to get an AMD CPU this winter, but I don't see myself buying an AMD GPU because... let's be honest, they aren't quite up there, sadly, which is I probably will bow down for fucking Nvidia. Which I'd love to say can go fuck themselves, but what can you do, GPU market is a mess. And of course, if no one buys AMD GPUs, it's not gonna get any better, is it? Damn...

I'll see how I'm doing with the 3080ti comes out, prices look good but my 1080ti is fine at the moment. I don't have enough interest in AMD products at the minute to figure out what's best, maybe one day. I've been very happy with this 1080ti.

3090 was in the oven ?

Yes, I seen that, but this is what I wanted to post.

If true, the 3070 will be a bargain. I doubt it all at least a little bit.

I'd wait for the reviews to come in before getting too excited.

"Our new card shows a one million percent increase in frame rate on the game benchmarked", when the game ends up being Jill of the Jungle.

Exactly. I don't trust the advertisement, because it is an advetisement.

Looking forward to the benchmarks for the 3070, possibly 3080. Got a 2060 last February for 299 on a deal and RMAed it for a faulty fan 2 month ago, and got a full refund as store credit, which I've left with the shop for now, waiting for a 30xx. But I'll try to also wait for the big navi specs, but my hopes aren't hooge..

If true, the 3070 will be a bargain. I doubt it all at least a little bit.

Let's see what prices for non-founders edition cards are, and in the end, Nvidia just wants to undermine any possible new AMD card anyway. Which would be a welcome surprise.

Big Navi is rumored to launch Oct 9th, but would have thought soon to screw with Nvidia.

Last edited: