NY Autoshow, IM PUMPED!!!

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
http://www.autoshowny.com/

check out the cars gonna be there, i cant wait. i found out that the SL65 is gonna make its debut their!!!!! thats the ferrari killer!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!

plus the new SLK350 which i also cant wait to see.

fuckin A man. i wish i could afford a nice digital camera. :cry: :cry:

I'm going to the Vancouver International Autoshow on Friday. I have a digital camera, so I'll post all the highlights sometime afterwards. :D

Ooo, I'll have to let MercedesAMG know so he can go! :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steve told me in the chatroom.. i wasnt sure if i should believe him... i cannot believe those cars will be there..*orgasm*

Viper007Bond said:
Ooo, I'll have to let MercedesAMG know so he can go! :)

i was gonna go even if those cars werent there :wink:

:( You didn't believe me! I showed you!

The Carrera GT is there aswell (according to that site)

I'm going next Saturday I think.

bunch of lucky mofos.

THe hottest car we got in my city is a 360 Spider :x

Apparently there is a RUF Porsche, a Lambourghini Murcielago and a Gallardo at the Vancouver show. I'm really looking forward to the RUF.

I just really hope they have an open WRX STi. I really want to sit in one of those cars... if they don't someone is going to get it :twisted: ....... :p
Oh, and hopefully they have an RX8 that isn't up on a fenced off turntable too. I had to jump up on the turntable last year to get a good look. :eek:
I'm planning on going tommorow afternoon, so you can expect pics shortly after.

Don't think they'll let you in the STi (they didn't here)

and the 8 was all open (2nd most popular car of the show after the SMART)

Jeesh, I really can't figure out what makes car companies decide wether or not to have a car open.

Last year I sat in a BMW 745i, a $100,000+ car, yet Honda had the S2000 all fenced off as usual. I mean, really, what's so special about a S2000? I'm sure I'll be able to sit in a 745i again this year, but chances are the WRX - worth half the price - will be all locked up.

Like, come on... I'm a tall guy, so I have to be able to sit in these cars to figure out which ones I could feasibly drive! :p

usually if a car hasn't been released or is a concept or a fairly new release chances are you aint getting in.

in NY i'll be able to site in an SL55 or S-class but not the new 2005 SLK, thats just the way it is. i wont be able to sit in the SLR or SL65 but i can't wait to see them.

Not to mention others that i saw last year, Maybach, Enzo, Challenge Stradale etc.

I couldn't believe last year. It was very nice. I wasn't too much impressed with the Maybach, and I got let inside the Ferrari exhibit that was pretty fun. I'm looking forward to the Bentleys showcased this year, I sat in the Cont. GT and Arnage last year. :shock:

zenon said:
Jeesh, I really can't figure out what makes car companies decide wether or not to have a car open.

Last year I sat in a BMW 745i, a $100,000+ car, yet Honda had the S2000 all fenced off as usual. I mean, really, what's so special about a S2000? I'm sure I'll be able to sit in a 745i again this year, but chances are the WRX - worth half the price - will be all locked up.

Like, come on... I'm a tall guy, so I have to be able to sit in these cars to figure out which ones I could feasibly drive! :p

I sat in an Audi RS6 but I couldn't get in an S2000 nor a 350Z nor a STi. How lame is that.

COngrats to Mazda for keeping their cars open

I've sat in an RS6 as well. Last year's Vancouver show had an open 350Z and G35 sport coupe as well actually.

I do understand the prototype thing... its just cars like the S2000 that really confuse me. At the Vancouver Auto Show Honda\Acura has never had an open S2000 or NSX yet I've sat in many much cooler, and much more expensive cars.

Ours will be from 11 nov to 21 nov
I'm going to get the preview tickets
i'm not going to squeeze with the rest of the crowd