NYC/Tri-State/PA area meet...

AWD ATTK

Car(s)
Evo VIII
I'd just like to throw out a suggestion for anyone interested in a meet/drive in the NYC/TriState/PA area. Theres a good amount of roads across the river from Bear Mountain, as well as the Hawk's Nest/Port Jervis area.

Any other suggestions are welcome of course.

It would be nice to meet up with some actual Top Gear fans and go for a nice drive as I have out grown the "meet up with your (Evo, Supra, Honda, Vette, Whatever) and stand around in a parking lot with you hands in your pockets" type of meet.

Someone should bring a projector so everyone can watch Top Gear together.

When is Top Gear cranking back up? Perhaps we could arrange a "premier party" of some sort. I am fairly certain I can get my hands on a decent projector if someone can arrange a spot to make this happen.

Well Top Gear doesn't come back until November 15th. By that time it will be too cold to watch it outside, plus that doesn't seem like enough time to arrange a meet.

Perhaps it could be done for the Spring series of Top Gear (if there is one).

yeah it would have to be a summer thing.. im at school in Williamsport pa right now..

I'm down too, we should go for a drive/cruise then chill and talk cars.

Fuck me for being on the wrong side of the state :p

haha make the drive, hell if its summer we could all meet up and just go camping or some shit

Depends on the time; I could come down from Syracuse for a weekend after I scrounge together some money. (Being a broke-ass college kid does this to you sometimes.)

woo im a broke ass college kid too haha

hey its worth it if we can get a bunch of people to come!!

brought the VDub out to Fall Show and Go! it was fun!

oh damn.. sorry to hear that. it was a decent turn out

If you guys are ever planning on doing something like this again, I'd be down.