oath

I would say that we just don't make such a big deal about our beliefs and broadcast it to everyone who'll listen all the time.

believe what you believe and don't yell in everybodys ear that you believe in God.

That's my point. That is the way some Euros see religion, they arent to firm in their believe or rather not proud to have faith.

Im not ashamed to say that Im a Christian because it is a belief that I defend and practice. You cant be annoyed if someone tries to talk to you about God then say that you know religious people and claim that it means your country is very religious.

I dont have specific examples but Ill say this, my faith is part of my life and not just something I do in life. Thats the way I think some Euros take it.

Im not ashamed to say that Im a Christian because it is a belief that I defend and practice. You cant be annoyed if someone tries to talk to you about God then say that you know religious people and claim that it means your country is very religious.

Well you misread my posts, unless you didn't mean mine...I'm not that proud of the religiousness of my country, but I don't mind either.
And I'm not really annoyed if someone talks about God to me, it's annoying when they jam their foot between the door and try to "explain" God loves me too...

it's annoying when they jam their foot between the door and try to "explain" God loves me too...

Well i think that is rare and really among Jehova's Witnesses. ;)

justin syder said:
it's annoying when they jam their foot between the door and try to "explain" God loves me too...

Well i think that is rare and really among Jehova's Witnesses. ;)

Sure, I'm not saying it represents Christianity, it's just the thing that annoyes me..

I'm not saying it represents Christianity, it's just the thing that annoyes me..

:lol: Jehova's Witnesses are Christians, just a diff type. Im Roman Catholic.

euhm, well, they tried doing similar over here, there was a "sinterklaas"-feest (the dude who comes on 6th december), and it was freezing, and they let the children wait for his arrival in a church

turned out to be a big disaster, the die-hard christians were comparing it to the story in the bible where jesus get's mad caus there all those stores in the temple...

there aren't that many anymore, but they can shout very loud :x