Obama's car for sale

ja404

Car(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Mh.. i thought he would have these hydraulic suspension systems where you can jump around to hip hop music...

Doesn't have obnoxiously bright metallic paint either.

By the way, this is the second time that Obama's 300C has been on eBay IIRC. Didn't sell the first time, and for that price, I don't think it will sell this time either. He should've auctioned it off at Barrett Jackson. Plenty of rich collectors go there, and the live auctioneer could constantly plug in the fact that its a "once in a lifetime opportunity" and that it was owned by Obama and such... driving the price way up.

But there also is the chance that its a fake. The line in the description that says "Proof of authenticity will be provided at the closing of the auction" might drive people away. Why not just scan it, blur out all the important information except for the name and upload it onto the auction. That what they did when they auctioned off the Pope's VW Gold on motors.ebay.de

And to show how intelligent Obama is, his new choice of automobile is. . . .

FordEscapeHybridKelly-06.jpg

And to show how intelligent Obama is, his new choice of automobile is. . . .
FordEscapeHybridKelly-06.jpg

And I think that fits him better, because he is....well, a nerd. Obama is not cool. He is a politician.

And I think that fits him better, because he is....well, a nerd. Obama is not cool. He is a politician.

Nerds don't buy 300C's and play basketball; I'm not saying he's not a nerd or that he is cool though.

Last edited:
Nerds don't buy 300C's and play basketball; I'm not saying he's not a nerd or that he is cool though.

Answer me this, then: who grows up in Hawaii playing basketball? Exactly.
Right now I am, no shit, drinking Chai tea with milk, researching ornithology and listening to this this station via streaming audio. A few years ago, I stopped pretending and became comfortable with my dork self. And so did Barry.

Mh.. i thought he would have these hydraulic suspension systems where you can jump around to hip hop music...

:lol: