Obituaries Notable people that have passed

I only know of that name from when Jeremy was joking to Richard who bought a Morgen like his when comparing cool people and not regarding owners.

Yes much like I don't recognise nearly all of the American names that come up here, he's very British. Up until something like the mid 2000s he was never known as his own name, he was always known by his drag act Lily Savage. I only remember Lily presenting Blankety Blank.

Ryuichi Sakamoto's 'Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence'.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8

Genuinely very saddened about this. I've loved Sakamoto's music (and actually even liked his acting) for ages and the illness shown in the documentary Coda and later in the material he released just got to me. It kind of reminds me of Bowie's passing, too, especially since that was from cancer as well.

I was happy to see Sakamoto release material throughout his final years, trying to make his mark even as he became increasingly frail looking.

I should listen to Neo Geo again.

Killing of Cash App founder Bob Lee in San Francisco shocks tech world​

Don't know him, but I have used the Cash App because you can file american taxes for free, the partner software Credit Karma has been quite useful for me. This is weird for sure.