How I was first made aware of her

F

Last edited:

Anesthesia

Car(s)
'88 Civic 1.6i-16, '05 Accord, '07 Dyna

GRtak

Forum Addict
Sad update. She wasn't dead, but she has died...

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
*shrug* cancer treatment for an 87 year old?

you already wake up creaky, can’t do the things you used to when you were younger, can’t hear or see like you used to, probably can’t hold bowels all that well.... what benefit from cancer treatment is there at that age? I don’t mean to be rude or heartless, but why bother? It’s like patching a tire that’s at the wear bars.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Is this going to become a trend? Everytime someone posts a facepalm we have to do an inquiry? :p

To answer, it has been well documented that I personally find celebrating that someone is dead, especially for something as cultlike as politics, nothing short of revolting. You don't have to be sad that someone died, but being happy about it is very strange. I expressed my opinion without a post.

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
Pardon me for taking an interest. :rolleyes: Sheldon Adelson made his fortune in the gambling industry, which I find deplorable, was Trump’s biggest donor (also deplorable). In other words, all of his money was dirty and he was the biggest financial supporter of a man who has done a tremendous amount of damage to democracy itself.

That makes him one of very few people whose deaths make me a little bit happier.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Easy there, the :p smiley means that the sentence preceding it is very much in jest :p

Though it seems we also need to remind ourselves of that one on occasion :p