Obituaries Notable people that have passed

Came in here for the same reasons. Another national treasure take from us too soon. :cry::cry:

Goddammit....Lemmy, Bowie, now Prince....

2016 itself can fuck off and die.

I was all ready to say, "Yeah but we say that every year..." But then I looked at 2015, and while we did lose some important folks...nothing quite like 2016 so far (to me, anyway...). Maybe 2015 was just an easy year...

Yeah 2016 is stacking up to be a year of major losses.

13015401_1675760435844986_3027192690979275074_n.jpg

Reactions: MWF
Minneapolis is crazy right now - downtown is completely jammed with people on the streets. The local Police around First Avenue (the club that Prince became famous in) to hold a party till 7am.

The Police also turned the lights on all city bridges purple. I had to take a shot:

1raZSEc.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. One of the greatest musical minds and guitar players of rock 'n' roll history. And one of the few remaining bucket list artists I had yet to see live.

been there done that! :cool:

werchter boutique in 2010. the moment he started the first note of purple rain, it started raining...it was magical!

David Bowie? seat beach rock 2002
Lou Reed? AB 2012
Joe Cocker? Night of the Proms 2004
M?torhead? Rock Werchter 2009

i have seen most big names at some point at some festival
the only big name that is missing is the rolling stones, i never managed to make it to one of their shows :(

it...

an asshole like that doesn't deserve to be adressed like a person

He(She?) is obviously compiling a big Music Festival in the afterlife ... what would he(she?) do with a bunch of political scumbags?

Saw this on the facebooks yesterday

oB7hd7F.png

Patton Oswalt's wife. She was 46 or 47, and I believe they have a 7-year-old daughter.

That sucks. A lot.