Obituaries Notable people that have passed

Alan Young, star of Mister Ed and DuckTales (Scrooge McDuck), died Thursday at age 96.

Uncle-Scrooge-McDuck-image-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-36806860-356-386.jpg

Sources from a hospital in the US are saying that Muhammad Ali has only hours to live. :(
He's done pretty well to survive this long with Parkinson's Disease .. he had it back in 1984 (Los Angeles Olympics) .. 32 years ago (average life expectancy from it is 10-20 years).

As a massive boxing fan it saddens me I never got to live and witness Ali's greatness in his prime. Truly The Greatest of all time.

[video=youtube;42m-dCQMZos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42m-dCQMZos&sns=em[/video]

And I was rambling on about Ali vs. Frazier the other day. A great man died today.

Great Ali story that came to light. He is on a plane and the flight attendant asks him to buckle his seatbelt.

Ali: Superman don't need no seatbelt.

Flight Attendant: Mr Ali, Superman don't need no plane.

:lol:

Great Ali story that came to light. He is on a plane and the flight attendant asks him to buckle his seatbelt.

Ali: Superman don't need no seatbelt.

Flight Attendant: Mr Ali, Superman don't need no plane.

:lol:

Mmm, that might be more of an urban legend as I've heard several variations of it over the years.

Still funny, though... :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/07/kimbo-slice-dead-mma-pioneer

Kimbo Slice, the bearded street fighter who parlayed his internet popularity into a mixed martial arts career and worldwide fame, has died. He was 42.

Slice, whose real name was Kevin Ferguson, was taken to a hospital in Margate, Florida, near his home Monday, Coral Springs Police Sgt Carla Kmiotek said.

Slice?s death was confirmed by Mike Imber, his longtime manager. ?We lost our brother today,? Imber said in a text message to the Associated Press.

The cause of death was still unclear. Kmiotek said there is no active police investigation, and no foul play is suspected.

RIP

I just came in to post that. He was a prince of a human, with the heart of a lion.

Jo Cox MP dead after shooting attack

An MP has died after she was shot and stabbed in a "horrific" assault in her constituency, police have said.

Jo Cox, Labour MP for Batley and Spen, was left bleeding on the ground after the attack in Birstall, West Yorkshire. A man was arrested nearby.

One eyewitness told the BBC they heard her attacker shout "put Britain first" at least twice beforehand.

What. The. Hell. I'm in absolute shock and I've never even set foot in great Britain

Sent from my XT1040 using Tapatalk

Holy shit! 27? What a freak accident!

Sadly I don't think it was an "accident" per se, more likely a case of user error. Doesn't make the story any less tragic but I'm just being realistic.