Obituaries Notable people that have passed

Yes. You can get cancer of the anything. Bladder cancer is actually fairly common.

I doubt many of you will have heard of him but British comedy legend Ken Dodd has died aged 90. He was considered to be the last comic of the music hall tradition and once held a Guinness World Record for telling 1500 gags in 3 hours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13360811

One I'd never heard before but it made me chuckle:

"So it turns out, if you bang two halves of a horse together, they don't make the sound of a coconut."

MWF;n3547298 said:
"So it turns out, if you bang two halves of a horse together, they don't make the sound of a coconut."

:lol:

Ralf Waldmann, German grand prix motorcycle racer, died at age 51 last Saturday while fixing his parents' house...

I am sad but not surprised.

The world has lost a true treasure.

Interrobang;n3547450 said:
I recon Prof Hawkins would have laughed with me ...

Probably...

frFsqYJ.jpg

QbZVSai.jpg

Did anyone else notice that he died on 3, 14? PI?

Redliner;n3547444 said:
I am sad but not surprised.

Yeah. On the other side of that, it’s impressive that he made it this far with his condition, I don’t know if I could live that long with such physical impairment. Relying on people around you for everything just to live is incredible.

Damn, another legend gone. I just saw Seven for the first time the other day too.

65 year-old actor Harry Anderson has been found dead in his North Carolina home by local police. No foul play is suspected.

Anderson played Judge Harry Stone in Night Court and culomnist Dave Barry in Dave's World. I think I'll remember him best for his guest appearances as scam-artist Harry the Hat on Cheers.

[No message]

Verne Troyer, also known as “Mini-Me.”

theyre thinking suicide. :/

avicci...

been dead since friday, no one posted this yet?