Obituaries Notable people that have passed

As we all reach middle age, our childhood and teenage heroes die off one by one, and it won't stop until it's our generation's time to die off one by one.
Or at the very least until we don't know who the people dying are any more because they weren't popular with our generation and they therefore aren't notable to anyone on here any more (let's be honest we're mostly the same generation and that's very unlikely to change).

Stars of the 70s like Cleese, Palin and Harrison Ford are heading this way, followed by stars of the 80s like Hasselhoff and Mr. T. Hopefully none will pass soon, I'm just throwing examples out there.

Or at the very least until we don't know who the people dying are any more because they weren't popular with our generation.

Stars of the 70s like Cleese, Palin and Harrison Ford are heading this way, followed by stars of the 80s like Hasselhoff and Mr. T. Hopefully none will pass soon, I'm just throwing examples out there.
Even Scooter's HP Baxxter will turn 60 soon...

Even Scooter's HP Baxxter will turn 60 soon...

of all german bands...now one better to use as a reference? so i went to google...
Boney M? captain jack? haddaway? lou bega? i had no idea those were german!! :shock:

of all german bands...now one better to use as a reference? so i went to google...
Boney M? captain jack? haddaway? lou bega? i had no idea those were german!! :shock:
Lou Bega? WOW :D

You've even heard of him in the US? That honestly surprises me.

Edit: Fuck, now I have Mambo No.5 playing in my head.
Oh yeah, my brother had a CD of his. That song was so popular one of the late night Talkshows made a song about Bill Clinton called Bimbo No. 5. ?

9214FB21-F1AE-4559-B8D1-0C735C04168F.jpeg

Hugh Keays-Byrne, Toecutter and Immortan Joe in Mad Max, have passed away at the age of 73.