Obituaries Notable people that have passed

I have fond memories of bouncing down the beach along Lake Superior in my Uncle's. .

Hannu Mikkola Tribute​

First heard it while watching the opening WRC stage on Finland. A good tribute I suppose.

Ruhe in Frieden, Sabine.

Sabine Schmitz lost the battle against cancer.

Clare Pizey, Executive Producer of Top Gear, says: “Sabine was a beloved member of the Top Gear family and presenting team since 2016, having first appeared on the show in 2004, and everyone who had the pleasure of working with her on the team is in shock at this news. The ‘Queen of the Nurburgring’, Sabine radiated positivity, always wore her cheeky smile no matter how hard things got - and was a force of nature for women drivers in the motoring world. Like everyone else who knew her, we will truly miss her - Sabine really was one of a kind. Our thoughts are with her partner Klaus who was always by her side and who we welcomed to Dunsfold many times, and her family in Germany.”

I didn't even Recognise Adu at first!

Apparently particupants were Adunaphel, Alok, D-Fence, Flamingice, Ford Prefect, Ford's friend, homer-jay_simpson, mautzel, MXM, pdanev that year (thanks to MXMs Ringmeet guide). Alok is on our right of Sabine but I don't think I've met the others.