Obituaries Notable people that have passed

Richard Parry-Jones

I didn't know much about him until just a few days ago when watching/listening a Sniff & Smith video where he features quite a bit.

The spanish laughing guy :(

RIP

Well, this man was not widely known, but we have to note this:

So many people never get credit for inventing stuff like this.

Remember how (at least cheap) ballpoint pens used to dry up and not work if you didn't use them for a while? I certainly do, but it's been a long time since I last had that happen.

Can't find an english article, but Libuše Šafránková who played Cinderella in Three Nuts for Cinderella which has been sent on Norwegian television every Christmas and I assume in a lot of European countries as well, died today 68 years old :(

Reactions: lip
The antivirus software entrepreneur John McAfee has been found dead in his cell in Spain, hours after the country’s national court approved his extradition to the United States, where he was wanted on tax-related criminal charges that carry a prison sentence of up to 30 years.

Donald Rumsfeld, who served as Secretary of Defence for President Gerald Ford and President George W Bush, has died aged 88.

Best known for overseeing the US response to the 9/11 terror attacks, his political career eventually came undone by the spiralling conflict in Iraq.
If the devil allows it, he can shake hands with Saddam again.

Did he help facilitate the deal with Blackwater?

If the devil allows it, he can shake hands with Saddam again.

Some people still don't believe that ever happened. One of them used to be on FG.

Carlos Reutemann: Former Formula One driver dies, aged 79​