Oct 14 - AS Cadet REVERSE GTI/GT [8:60]

andyhui01 said:
ESPNSTI said:
I'm working on the stats

MXM said:
ESPNSTI, and I had problem with rear right :)
What the... :? How did you manage that?

lol... I had problems with the front left... went up to 65 at one point in the beginning when I was trying to catch up and learn my baking points

I got both front left and rear right changed in pits, but it was remarkebly quick because I didn't have any damage :D

don't have time to do the table for now but I just realized I'm loosing time on second sector, I actually have a fast first sector and a slow 2nd :lol:... must be the way I take the right and left hander on Sector 2 :lol:... and also, for the first time I actually have a lap stability deviation of a normal racer :D

Andy: Jayhawk completed more than half the laps in feature, so he should get a point.
ArosaMike didn't complete more that half in sprint, so technically he shouldn't get a point, but it's fine with me if he keeps it.

andyhui01 said:
and also when I slammed on the brakes and e-brake when me and mischief were lapping mgk, mischief braked really early and fast, I panicked and almost had a heart attack :lol:

The thing you have to remember about me is that I brake early almost always, depends on the corner though.

^^np... will give jayhawk 1 point, we'll just give mike 1 point as well :D

and mischief, I'm an early braker as well... I think you just braked even earlier because we were lapping mgk and I was too close to you to see mgkdk, so I was expecting a full on racing line + cornering speed

detailstats.jpg

detailed stats

I really don't mind about the point. I'm not gonna challenge anyone for the championship at the end of the day :p

Thanks for the race though guys :) Shame I hadn't had any chance to practice during the week. I'd never driven that track before yesterday and it's been about 4 months since I last drove the GTI :p

Damn. I missed another race :(
Hopefully I can be there next race.

No, I'm using a live cd of Knoppix right now. I've send my HDD back last week. Haven't heard from them since. Gonna call them tomorrow... I hope they will send it this week.:roll:
I'll let you know when I'm back in business ;)

FF, ESPN really wants you back. Looks like he will be riding the one passenger for quite some time :mrgreen: :p