• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

October 25th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Re: October 25th, 2004

Viper007Bond said:
Tiff drives the new 911! :D
cool... but i doubt it is gonna be alot different in terms of performance and handling compared to the old one

That's not what I heard. I heard the exact opposite, that this 911 is more 911 than any previous one .... but we'll see :)

haz

andyhui01 said:
but i doubt it is gonna be alot different in terms of performance and handling compared to the old one

Certainly isn't different in looks. I reckon Porsche made one mould for the front of their cars about ten years ago and have just kept on using it.

you can use this
edit4.gif
if you want to make a change in your post. Surprised you didn't know that

haz

"which sounds pretty cool to me Smile" is the only diff, I call that a modification or a change ... no biggie ...

haz

the links are for different episodes - I did it that way so that a mod can put the second one into a new episode thread if he/she (are there any 'she's) wants to.

ah, didn't realize it was for two different eps ....

haz

andyhui01 said:
Viper007Bond said:
cool... but i doubt it is gonna be alot different in terms of performance and handling compared to the old one
Everything I've read about the new Porsche 911 has said that it is faster than the previous model. In August's Top Gear magazine they say it handles better, accelerates better and is better to drive than the previous model. They even say it is the best Porsche 911 ever. :shock: I predict it will be faster than the previous model - maybe not by much, but definetly faster.

^^That's what I heard, so my expectations to it are threafter ....

haz

haz said:
ah, didn't realize it was for two different eps ....

haz
Er, d'oh, neither did I. I thought it was a double post and deleted the first one. :|

Sorry Overheat. Repost it. :?

saw it thx bud :)

haz

np - just tell me if you guys actually want me to post these or not, I mean, if no-one looks at em, I won't bother, else it will pretty much turn into SPAM or whatever. Just let me know if you find em useful at all.

its good that you post these but it ends up here anyway--> http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=931

easier to see all the ep info in one place.

andyhui01 said:
Viper007Bond said:

What made you think that?

Airs in 30 minutes.