Official 2010 Mercedes E-Class Photos Leaked

Homer_Bart

Car(s)
2007 BMW 320i
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. No more spy photos and speculation. These are the OFFICIAL pictures of the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, leaked Internet style (thank you www) for the world to enjoy. Mercedes had originally planned on a January 2009 release of the pics but a clever insider has provided them weeks early, a good holiday present for Mercedes enthusiasts and world car fans alike.

The E-Class has grown in size, length and width for more comfort and interior space. Safety has been a paramount consideration of course and we see that in the new impact absorbing bonnet that pops up 5cm to lessen injury to cyclists or pedestrians in a low speed collision. There's also a system that recognises potential collisions and warns through the driver's pedal that it's time to brake .

Existing technologies for Mercedes like Night Vision are to be found, and new ones such as blind spot and lane departure warning. New generation diesels 200 CDI, 220 CDI and 250 CDI give the frugal potential owners plenty of choice while the 300 CDI and 350 BlueTec come into play higher up. We know there are petrol variants too including the formidable E-Class AMG which should touch the 600bhp/ 450kW mark.

A live reveal of the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is happening at the 2009 Geneva International Motor Show along with the E-Class Coupe. The E-Class Cabriolet appears live at Frankfurt later.

2010-mercedes-benz-e-class-sedan-2.jpg

2010-mercedes-benz-e-class-sedan-1.jpg

2010-mercedes-benz-e-class-sedan-le.jpg

Last edited:
Uh, in for pics? Oh there they are :mrgreen:

Ew. You can take them back now.

Last edited:
Hey, they put the front end of a GS430 together with the back end of a second generation Q45!

2010-mercedes-benz-e-class-sedan-le.jpg

800px-Lexus_GS430.jpg

2010-mercedes-benz-e-class-sedan-1.jpg

Q45_2.jpg

:barf:

Ew, just EW.

And wtf? E-class coupe? They mean the C-class coupe? like CLK?

Edit: Oh, guess they killed the CLK. So now it's the ELK? Mercedes elk. haha

^check my new E Class coupe thread. It looks very good :thumbsup:

It looks like a Chinese ripoff.

Yuk. Just yuk.

Thats about the most un-Mercedes design to come out of Germany since the GL. It looks Japanese. ALMOST Chinese!

A real shame given that based on the Concept Mercedes released - this car has a really nice, attractive interior. And I wouldn't be surprised if its quite good to drive, like the new C-Class for example.

My parents own an '07 E-Class Sport and theres no way they'll trade it in for the new E-Class if this really is what it will look like.

Very dissapointing Mercedes. Particularly after the hot little C-Class.

Uh, it's wrong, all so very wrong. The headlights, the jarring rear wheel-arch flare, the drooping rear-end - take it back Mercedes, and fix it.

Unless the AMG version looks better, I'm going to be keeping my current 55.

Does not look good at all.

Take it away...and never bring it back. It is incredibly ugly. Its a shame that now, when Ford and GM are making good looking cars they are going down....and Mercedes, who used to make nice cars, sarts making crap like this and isn't doing as bad.

To sum it all up: JUST NO!

Hidden_Hunter gave me an idea..

NEWS FLASH: 2011 MERCEDES ML REVEALED!!1!
1SsangyongRodiuscarreview.jpg

Yuk. Just yuk.
Well, I'm with you on that one, but I gotta disagree with you on:

Thats about the most un-Mercedes design to come out of Germany since the GL.
It looks exactly the same as any other Mercedes to me, boring.