Official Facelifted BMW 3-Series

MPowered

Official pictures of the reworked BMW 3-Series have been released. I am loving this new sedan although still not as much as the coupe-inspired nose of the M3 sedan. Even still, I think it's way better than the current "mustached" version. New iDrive is confirmed, but I'm waiting to hear confirmation on other rumored hardware like an LSD and DCT for the U.S. market. Either way, looks promising.

bmw-3-series-37.jpg

bmw-3-series-11.jpg

bmw-3-series-111.jpg

bmw-3-series-12.jpg

bmw-3-series-15.jpg

bmw-3-series-19.jpg

bmw-3-series-22.jpg

bmw-3-series-23.jpg

bmw-3-series-25.jpg

bmw-3-series-39.jpg

bmw-3-series-3.jpg

bmw-3-series-30.jpg

bmw-3-series-31.jpg

bmw-3-series-34.jpg

bmw-3-series-4.jpg

bmw-3-series-38.jpg

The creases! Oh, the creases!

Serously, what's with the bonnet?

Wow! It looks absolutely....completely...wonderfully....

...the same :wall:

when will Bangle freaking learn?!

sedan > coupe

and bangle for president

all i have to say :D

looks like they've bought the enhanced iDrive from the x5 over to the 3 series

Looks like it was specifically designed to look the same, and thus, just lower the price of the non-facelifted, secondhand cars..

They really have no clue what to do with this 3-series, do they? sigh...

Making BMW-ish front and rear light clusters, how hard can it be?

It looks ok, apart from the front - that V shaped thing around the grill looks like an afterthought.

Well, the facelifted model is definitely an improvement over the original as I like the front slightly better, but it is still very much invokes a "meh" from me.

The coupe still owns the sedan in the looks dept. as I still hate the sedan's front and LOVE the coupe's front. Too bad they couldn't do what they did with the M3 Sedan and just put the coupe face all the 3 series models <_< *grumbles*.

Still, this facelift means that the E46 Sedans will become even cheaper! woohoo! O wait, I still can't buy one :lol: :cry:

Looks pretty good to me. I'd have one, if someone gave it to me.

Oh new rear lights. Took em long enough.

I still can't understand why they don't just transplant the back from the coupe, here's my cut and shut photoshop job of why it would look better

Before

http://img261.imageshack.**/img261/2225/beforeot8.jpg

After

http://img170.imageshack.**/img170/7932/aftergm4.jpg

Looks like shit. BMW has slowly gone down hill since the 90's. But at least they are consistant.

Last edited:
It's better. But better is a relative term..

I like the new rear (a return to the 90s tail lights), but the rest is pretty underwhelming. I only just woke up.. it's putting me back to sleep.

it is a step forward from the old one, but the rear lights could've been alot better :blink: