Official GT4 Nurburgring Nordscheliefe Lapboard Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Checking the Official I got GT4 thread i came with the idea of doing a Lapboard with your best times in the Ring.

It's simple: Pick your favorite GT4 car, do a lap and then take a picture of it and put it into this lapboard

Here's Overheat's example, with a BMW M5, A Lister Storm LM and a Nissan Fairlady Concept LM (taken from the I got GT4 Thread)

gt4times0016ru.jpg
gt4times0024th.jpg
gt4times0032bz.jpg

gt4times0047oh.jpg

gt4times0057ev.jpg

8)

It's probably only worth while to post clean laps: maybe one or two tires off the track a few times.

7:50.668 Ginetta G4 (Almost fully modded, using NOS).

6:20's with the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR in B-Spec mode :p.

Viper007Bond said:
6:20's with the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR in B-Spec mode :p.

That seems to be faster than possible in reality... Hence, its a hell of a car ;-)

Buba

u cheater Viper :p

Currently Listening To: ...Asleep - Coparck - Birds, Happiness & Still Not Worried

how bout we stick to one car, lets see if others can beat Overheats time with the M5, stock. Then we can decide on another car rather than everyone posting a time for just about every car in the game.

;)

Anyone beat driving mission 34 yet? (The Mercedes one lap challange)
That's a real ring challange.
You have to be perfect to beat that (and I haven't yet).

Here's my latest time:

randomphotos0018gd.jpg

Currently Listening To: Fitzcarraldo (live) - The Frames - The Roads Outgrown (2002)

justin syder said:
how bout we stick to one car, lets see if others can beat Overheats time with the M5, stock. Then we can decide on another car rather than everyone posting a time for just about every car in the game.

;)

That's the way to go I think, cause different cars/state of mod = no possible comparision :thumbsdown:

and so far everyone has posted a moded car or a diff car.

its going no where so far. :roll: ;)

let's start a sideline, chose a car and we'll make a baord for it, left stock with stock S2 tires.

and so far everyone has posted a moded car or a diff car.

its going no where so far.
I think everyone should do a lap in the M5. There are already some times down for that and it just seems like the car somehow..
7:50.668 Ginetta G4 (Almost fully modded, using NOS).
WTF theres NOS in this game :? ?!?! I havnt got my copy yet, can you believe it!

My entry for the stock M5 @ The Ring

I did only one lap, it sucked but it was enough to beat you so I didn't try to do better :lol:

post-11-1110652005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.