Official "I Got My GT4" Thread!

massy said:
I bought a ps2+gt4 pack because I wanted that game soo bad. I have that pc steering wheel also, the giullemot, I can try if it works on ps2 this weekend (actually next weekend since we're sunday).

I haven't been able to play much since I used to be away from home during the week for school and in the weekend I was away with my girlfriend, but now as holidays are approaching I'll get more time to play.

Same here about buying the ps2 for gt4. But if you want a steering wheel, go for the Driving force pro from Logitech. Best steering wheel I've ever had. Makes the game sooooooo much better.

I'll try get some pics up...it probly doesnt sound like the real thing tho. Most cars don't. If your cars a turbo, it sounds exactly the same as any-other turbo in the game...

Thanks for the BIG bump!

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
I'll try get some pics up...it probly doesnt sound like the real thing tho. Most cars don't. If your cars a turbo, it sounds exactly the same as any-other turbo in the game...

Thanks for the BIG bump!

Sorry but I can't give you any images...I can't find my beetle in my garage of 113cars :roll: I must have sold it or something :(

Ah too bad SL, too bad for you too, now you can't enjoy driving proper cars anymore, I feel for you.

Clem: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

let me 2 hours and It should be good....
can't take pics at the moment ... :)

So here is the beetle:

1st stock version, 25 hp, 720 kgs? 140 km/H top speed... :eek: :

and now, the tuned version : 81 hp (!), 676 kgs, 200 km/h top speed
with NOS of course, semi racing springs and all that transmission stuffs :D

Oh, forgot to mention that it's the 1949 one with this ugly ass... :lol:

Josty, hope you will enjoy ...

Wow clem! Damn nice, yes it's the "goggleBeetle" refering to the backwindow. After this was the "oval" with the oval window, of course. But yeah the first models were 25hp but could barely reach 115km/h if not slower.

These pics rock! I saved them, and it's my desktop now :D

How is the sound btw?? Is it boxer?

Yep
but I need to change the driving camera to hear it
because I'm used to drive in font spoiler camera
and with this one you can't hear it....

sounds good, but not my prefered one ...

If you want, The Karmann Ghia coupe is in the game, I could take pics... :)

WOOOOOO!!! Yeah if you could! It's practically the same as the Beetle only with a different chassis :)

Would be great!

will do it this evening.
have to share the TV with my girl-friend... :lol:

I got it today! And OMG, it's so good! I'm going to spend the whole summer just playing it! (Well of course that's not true, but nearly... :D )