OFFICIAL: James May Cooler than The Stig, Clarkson & Hammond

This makes no sense to me, honestly how does Sacha whatsisname beat Hammond and who honestly thinks Noel Gallagher is cool.

Many people in the UK may not know theat,
Sacha Baron Cohen = Ali G aka Borat

Noel Gallagher: the lead singer in formerly popular Beatles tribute band called Mirage or something to do with the Desert.

This makes no sense ..
...seriously who ever voted in this thing needs a good kick in the behind ..

Agreed.:)

.. and next year, methinks this list will look sooo different. :whistle:

Last edited:
No doub that James may is way cooler than anyone else on Top Gear and most of other men in UK...

ric.jpg

/too obscure?

Many people in the UK may not know theat,
Sacha Baron Cohen = Ali G aka Borat

Noel Gallagher: the lead singer in formerly popular Beatles tribute band called Mirage or something to do with the Desert.
Both of them are cool enough to be in a cool list because of that?

Hammond is probably one of the least cool people I could think of. I don't even know why he's on the list. He tried that fire-pepper thing in the Z4M vs Boxster review and he cried like a baby! :lol: Meanwhile James is eating bull-cock like a man. And remember the V8 smoothie? He downed that like it was orange juice. It had BRICK in it!

I think the only question here is where does Jeremy fall? Is he cooler than Hammond or less?

PS, the Stig is even less cool than Hammond. The douchebag doesn't even say anything, and he's a racing driver! Racing drivers aren't cool, they're assholes. They have to be.

Hammond is probably one of the least cool people I could think of. I don't even know why he's on the list. He tried that fire-pepper thing in the Z4M vs Boxster review and he cried like a baby! :lol: Meanwhile James is eating bull-cock like a man. And remember the V8 smoothie? He downed that like it was orange juice. It had BRICK in it!
Exactly. James May has the fortitude of a bulldozer.

I think the only question here is where does Jeremy fall? Is he cooler than Hammond or less?
Between. He made the V8 smoothie, but he has the fortitude of a pack of wafer cookies.

PS, the Stig is even less cool than Hammond. The douchebag doesn't even say anything, and he's a racing driver! Racing drivers aren't cool, they're assholes. They have to be.
See, that's the thing. He's a racing driver, so he's stupid and a douchebag... but he's better than everyone else, so he's awesome. It's a toss-up.

For me, the order is correct.

May
Stig
Clarkson
Hammond

The Stig is cool because he dpesn't talk and James is cool because he does.

Clarkson's cooler than Hammond because Hammond is short.

(not saying short can't be cool, ust think taller is cooler)

See, that's the thing. He's a racing driver, so he's stupid and a douchebag... but he's better than everyone else, so he's awesome. It's a toss-up.

Yeah, but being better doesn't necessarily make you cool.

Look at Lewis Hamilton: he's won the world championship and he's a gentleman and a nice guy, but he's not cool.

The man goes to the magnetic north pole in a toyota truck and still remembers to pack gin and tonic and white wine. Class.

So, we could get organised and pick a presenter to nominate for everything in a year and get a thread together for all the various polls we come across and get voting. What do people think?

I think it would be James May every year, to be honest... and that's not me trying to be a May fanboy.

The man goes to the magnetic north pole in a toyota truck and still remembers to pack gin and tonic and white wine. Class.

Not to mention he had brought foie gras, cheese, and a tin of Spam. Pretty much all the essentials for Arctic exploring, really.

Captain Slow = cool.

Sounds about right.
James: calm and collected, he's pure old school masculinity.
Richard: tries to be some kind of metrosexual rockstar with that hair and wardrobe.
Jeremy: funny as hell, but he's too goofy to be manly. Kinda like me.
Stig: I can't see how it made the list, the Stig doesn't have a gender.

I vote for May too. But in case we regard May cool and Clarkson & Hammond uncool we have to reverse the sides of the Cool wall: uncool cars used to be those driven by James.

Bisping? :rofl:

Bisping is a no talent ass clown who lost to the only person with a fraction of skill he's ever fought, they just make him fight nobodies and scrubs so he can headline UK PPV's and keep interest. He wasn't a top 20 fighter as a LHW and isn't a top 10 fighter as a MW... yes these people vote him the coolest person in the UK? :rofl: