Official LFS Video Thread

I think i mash the front against the wall first to make it smaller/compact.
edit: you can't disable the damage model thingy (only if you are in single player and resetting the car)

Last edited:
Then how is your roof not getting damaged? Hmm.

:lmao:

Did you guys kick and restart?

Usually just a lag lap first and then the race. Doesn't matter what happens, the race continues. Bummer Henry :(. Well I'm missing tonight's race.

My very first LFS Video. (only one too)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=967ugmi4XiY[/YOUTUBE]

Rubbish quality i know.

I really need to instal LFS again, but i really wont be able to play till June since Logitech will be bringing out Drivers for a G25 wheel to work with Windows Vista.

I gotta get back into LFS. I have been way too busy and haven't touched LFS or any other racing game in 3 weeks :(.

Big bump! :)

I haven't seen any LFS video from FG in a while, I know some of you guys were collecting material and already editing some stuff for a season clip etc, but that was quite a while ago. Any progress?

Not my own, but rather a good YouTube find...

[youtube]A6BsQ_6mq0c[/youtube]

^ That is exactly why I stopped making videos. I just can't get that kind of quality whatsoever nor the cinematics. I always loved that video.

my first attempt at LFS with some dodegy video quality. will make a better one when i have more time, feel free to flame away as i dont have a controller and i dont play LFS often.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTplqI1w-s[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTplqI1w-s

Last edited:
^ That's simple raw footage, but pretty nice driving. And may I ask, sir, why you are not racing with us on Saturdays? :p

Mischief, sure you can! Chose some nice music, more importantly always sync to your music. I remember most of the videos you did were "report" style aiming more @ showing what happened on the track, so of course you didn't bother to sync. But if you want to make it like the video posted then you gotta sync it by all means. Throw in some dark corner on the edges, some soft focus/bloom here and there, and you're pretty much done. Oh, one more reason why these videos look a bit better is because all the cars have different and very racingish skins. That also adds a bit to the feeling. And of course there are much more cars then we have racers. You can "fix" that by always showing action from the 1st 2-3laps, where everyone is close together. Otherwise the video is nothing special, no animations, no fancy credit movements, no other tricks etc. It's just a well executed and synced video with well chosen camera angles. Everybody can do that, just gotta be patient and experiment. ;)

I actually wanted to make some short simple video a week ago, but couldn't find a working Premiere, so I didn't. And now I don't feel like it anymore :p (plus exams and shit)

I also felt a few times like making some 1min thing, but my biggest pain in the ass is still the 5400rpm hdd in my laptop, can't record decent quality with that. :(

Well it's fine for youtube etc, but if I make a movie I want it to be crystal clear.

^ That's simple raw footage, but pretty nice driving. And may I ask, sir, why you are not racing with us on Saturdays? :p

sure, why not... i dont do much on sat morning anyway, except for sleeping and just being lazy. :p