Official LFS Video Thread

I record at 15 FPS, half the resolution, and I slow it down to 0.500 in the replay to give me the best possible smoothness in playback.

Ah, ok. I somehow missed that you can set your own framerate in Fraps, so I just used 25. Maybe I should try 15 as well next time.

^ That's great editing... :shock:

No I haven't forgotten. Currently uploading last weekend's race to my FileFront folder and then I'll up it to Movie Pit as well.

Should be done in another 2 hours but am downloading WRC Monaco Day 1 as well.

By the way, 325 MB and 9.5 minutes long. Don't ask me how.

Have fun.

*dead link*

:( I get a 'Page not found (404)' on that link :|

I started downloading yesterday evening, now I get 6kb/s down when I resume it from a download manager. Could be because I also get 404 error, and probably something happened with the file. Mischief can you check, and maybe give the correct link?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great movie :thumbsup:

bluepixel.dk worked way better than filefront.

Awesome movie :thumbsup: And awesome race :lol:

P.S. And the last shot was from final lap on long race! Yes, we were both on same lap :) (un)lucky, huh?

Hehe, great video!!! :thumbsup:

Daaaamn, I didn't know that Mischief messed up last corner last lap. :eek: Close finish!!!

I think someone noticed my uh...numerous rollovers on a particular corner. :lol:

Great video, cant wait for the next one.

I was pissing myself laughing everytime it cut to another shot of that purple car rolling, getting funnier and funnier every time =p

I go through everyone's replay. So I'll see most of it and I should usually catch it ;).

This next video was more of a crashing video than anything else.