Official: Mercedes-Benz Shooting Break Concept

Yes, I knew this car looked like something familiar.

mercedes-benz_cls-class_f34_10-be-as_414101_717.jpg
catfish1.jpg

I wish I could un-see that, so f'n ugly. Interior is nice though.

On one hand, the first time Mercedes' strange new rear fender character line has looked designed in, and not just a last minute change.

On the other, droopy butt.

Last edited:
Is anyone else here thinking something along the lines of "Panamera AllRoad"

As an aside I really like it however.

My god thats a gorgius car! :cool:

Not only definatly want! But if Mercedes is making that as an CLS T-Modell, I would definatly have a look for it, and maybe buy one, or at least lease it. :)

Last edited:
I really like how this car looks. I'd just change the headlight optics to make it perfect.

I was under the impression that shooting brake is essentially a 2 door wagon.

I'm surprised nobody has yet noticed that they misspelled Shooting Brake on the back of the license plate.

**EDIT** Maybe they're trying to be cheeky and say this is a "break" from the normal consensus of...a shooting brake?

Hardy har har Mercedes.

I'm surprised nobody has yet noticed that they misspelled Shooting Brake on the back of the license plate.

**EDIT** Maybe they're trying to be cheeky and say this is a "break" from the normal consensus of...a shooting brake?

Hardy har har Mercedes.

Well, "break" where actually estates called by Citroen and Peugeot, before they started to call them SW (SportsWagon), so I guess it suits it well, as this isnt a real estate and neither a real coupe.

Well, I thought that a shooting brake was supposed to be shooting break because it's like for having a break from hunting. but i don't really know.

Ahh... it's so gorgeous. I love the swooping lines on the current Mercs. They come out looking like that's exactly how they may have been drawn :)

Hardy har har Mercedes.

dunno about the UK but it's spelt "break" here, not "brake"
brake = to slow down applying pressure to the brakes
break = wagon

I've figured out why I find the interior quite repulsive. It needs more contrast. Lighter leather and darker wood, then they have a good design. That brown leather on the steering wheel and so on is just so... Gold Coast.