OFFICIAL: Top Gear returns on October 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD?

Hi guys,
This is just like when we were waiting for the Polar Special to air :p

Now we're all at it again, watching the clock, counting the weeks, then the days & then the hours....& then BAM....IT'S BACK...hehehehe!!

(wipes the sweat from his fevered brow & has a little lie down....) :mrgreen:

Hi guys,
This is just like when we were waiting for the Polar Special to air :p

Now we're all at it again, watching the clock, counting the weeks, then the days & then the hours....& then BAM....IT'S BACK...hehehehe!!

(wipes the sweat from his fevered brow & has a little lie down....) :mrgreen:
Yeah, I recognize the feeling. Only this time, they wont go away for months again after just showing faces. :mouse:

Man, why do I always have to be overseas whenever Top Gear airs!:p

Awesome nonetheless.

same same. two days later and i'd be in london not japan. very same thing with the last season this past january. argh.

I sure hope that they don't do one big season per year, and do 2 small ones.

Are we there yet? ;)

Yep, TopGear.com has confirmed that it will "kick off Sunday, October 7th."

woo hoo! - Going to be a good show I hope, last season wasn't that good but I think Hammond's minor accident meant they were struggling to fill it (car reviews too old etc.) Anyway, looking forward to seeing Jezza, Hammond and May end up on the bottom of the English Channel

Any word on whether BBC America might show new episodes at some point???

Highly unlikely I figure. That would be TOO smart of them.

Sigh..........you can't.

However, I'm hoping against hope that we here will get the show on BBC America. Eventually, yes, in reruns. But I'm hoping for something better!

F**K the Antiques Roadshow, oh and people who watch it too !

F**K the Antiques Roadshow, oh and people who watch it too !

How could people watch a bunch of lowlive and dead people talk shit and invent figures for an hour when TopGear is airing. People who watch this SHIT stop me watching what i want to watch and deserve to be as dead as the presenters of the half arsed show.

How could people watch a bunch of lowlive and dead people talk shit and invent figures for an hour when TopGear is airing. People who watch this SHIT stop me watching what i want to watch and deserve to be as dead as the presenters of the half arsed show.
Uh, WTF? Someone has anger issues...

Anyway, this thread can die now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.