Official Top Gear Screensaver

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
img_screensaver.jpg

You can download it at the bottom of the new download page: http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/downloads.shtml

It's pretty cool and my new screensaver, at least for the moment. :)

VariEze said:
Nice screensaver

Why don't they do the wallpaper in 1680x1050?
that resolution looks completely unusual to me, do you usually find picturse in that res?

VariEze said:
Nice screensaver

Why don't they do the wallpaper in 1680x1050?
Because that's a completely goofy resolution that isn't standard. It's not 4:3 or 16:9. ;)

watto said:
If I see anyone calling Jeremy Clarkson "Fezza" again, I'll break their balls... You have been warned!

Who calls Clarkson "Fezza"? "Fezza" is Ferrari... We call him "Jezza".

JEZZA! :lol:

And who said "Mac"? The devil's name... The object of hell... It uses temptation to get you... And you see, it doesn't even support a simple little screensaver! Hahaha! :thumbsup:

KryptonZone said:
And who said "Mac"? The devil's name... The object of hell... It uses temptation to get you... And you see, it doesn't even support a simple little screensaver! Hahaha! :thumbsup:

Not my choice using a Mac (its a work thing!!)

KryptonZone said:
watto said:
If I see anyone calling Jeremy Clarkson "Fezza" again, I'll break their balls... You have been warned!

Who calls Clarkson "Fezza"? "Fezza" is Ferrari... We call him "Jezza".

JEZZA! :lol:

Some moronic n00bs have been calling him Fezza. They need to be kept in line. Damn n00bs.

Hi guys, glad to see you like the screensaver.

Apologies to the mac users, we seem to have a problem with the packages. I'm not sure what the designer has done, but they installs don't seem to be valid.

I'll let you know when we fix the situation.

Also, to those of you who ask for dumb desktop resolutions, give up, we are never going to be able to support every insane resolution you can dream up in powerstrip.

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Also, to those of you who ask for dumb desktop resolutions, give up, we are never going to be able to support every insane resolution you can dream up in powerstrip.

You mean you're not going to support my 1350x75 screen? :(

Just an FYI, 1680x1050 is the standard (native) res for most new 19" and 20"widescreen LCD's, so it's not some weird mutant resolution.

Lunatic said:
Just an FYI, 1680x1050 is the standard (native) res for most new 19" and 20"widescreen LCD's, so it's not some weird mutant resolution.

At least someone understands! I'm running that resolution on a mac, just wish they would get the screensaver running properly for mac os x.

By the way macs are so much better than pc's, you just havn't realised it yet!

Okay, I've managed to get a .dmg image from our designer for OS X. Still trying to sort out OS 8+9.

So you mac fanboys can enjoy the saver now.

Oh, and on the subject of macs. You'd have to be on crack to think they were better than anything. I'd rather cut off my own bollocks with a dull spoon than use one of those ugly ill-concieved, over-priced pieces of chav-wear.

Your opinions may differ.

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Oh, and on the subject of macs. You'd have to be on crack to think they were better than anything. I'd rather cut off my own bollocks with a dull spoon than use one of those ugly ill-concieved, over-priced pieces of chav-wear.

nice :lol:

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cracked me up